Silver Absolution's Applicattion

Apply to join rS clan!
Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Re: Silver Absolution's Applicattion

Post by Kerafym »

You're really obviously an enormous fucking faggot, and I'm willing to wager you're fucking terrible at this game for a few reasons.

1.) I don't know you. In case you were unaware, I'm kind of a big deal around here. If you were worth a damn, I'd know you.
2.) If your ability to type is any indication of your motor skills (p.s, it is), yours are severely diminished. I'm going to put that down as "evidence that you're bad."

But hey, no, I'm sure you're much better than me.

So, how about that 1v1?
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

Kerafym wrote:1.) I don't know you. In case you were unaware, I'm kind of a big deal around here. If you were worth a damn, I'd know you.

I only see a low minded douchebag here. And haven't seen anyone idolizing you here either.
Kerafym wrote:2.) If your ability to type is any indication of your motor skills (p.s, it is), yours are severely diminished. I'm going to put that down as "evidence that you're bad."

typing is by far very different that playing. And how you write, or how much do you know about a language does not turn you in a faggot by any mean.
Kerafym wrote:So, how about that 1v1?

Silver Absolution wrote:Image

Said it before.
~Silver Blur

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

can someone close this thread?

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

good Idea
~Silver Blur

Kerafym

Post by Kerafym »

when do you want to 1v1 buuuuuddy

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Kerafym wrote:You're just mad because I disagreed with you a couple of weeks ago or whatever and you've had a stick in your ass since, you're reminding me of Turkey 4 years ago

Here's an interesting observation:
I used to like you, about 4 years ago when you & I were in BFA. You (along with G.Veers) taught me a lot of what I know about the game, believe it or not. Somewhere along the line, you turned into a massive asshole. Interesting how you didn't like Turkey, who has always been a douche, when you were nicer yet now you like him and are also a massive dick yourself. (You were always a bit of a dick, yet I can actually remember you teaching me stuff in empty servers - so you were an asshole who didn't mind helping out the new guy. Clearly that has changed.)

Kerafym wrote:I don't know you. In case you were unaware, I'm kind of a big deal around here.?

You're delusional. You're good at the game, yes. Or you used to be. You haven't played the game in 2 years though. Literally no one gives a shit about you, except for the people you have e-befriended in JKA. I'm sure most of those people don't play anymore either. I literally don't care about you at all, aside from appreciating the occasionally amusing anecdote you post. You're out, the new guys are in.
The new guys are the future of this game, clan, website, and community. Anyone who doesn't see that is a fucking moron. We can either teach them, or we can not. Either way they're going to keep playing, and eventually they'll figure shit out on their own just like the rest of us did.

Let's do a Kera-post play-by-play.
Kerafym wrote:I dislike him already.

This was followed by 2 posts by myself, and Silver of "haters-gonna-hate" pictures - and a few other post which in no way concern Kerafym. Then this.
Kerafym wrote:This kid's a faggot. Don't let him in.

What? You're like the old hag who yells at kids to "Get off her lawn." for no apparent reason. You can leave this website now. You don't play this game. You can keep in touch with your e-buddies on xfire, or through email. We don't need you, or anyone like you here. How old are you? This 13 year old kid who just wants to play a video game is more mature than you. Grow the fuck up, Kera.

I'm done with this topic.
Someone lock this.

Kerafym

Post by Kerafym »

I was a much bigger dick when I was 17 than I am now, Magyk, you clearly just weren't paying attention.

I don't particularly think you have much authority to tell me what to do and I think it's pretty laughable that you're trying to take any authoritative stance toward me. You literally have zero control over me or my actions, stop telling me what to do.

Whether or not you like me is of little concern to me. You've had a stick up your ass toward me for a few weeks, you can go ahead and look at any of our limited interactions together over the past couple of weeks, but I doubt you care enough to. Lord knows I certainly don't to cite them. You were mad at Turkey until that got boring, and now you're mad at me. Have fun with it, I guess.

This Silver kid's a faggot, though, regardless of what you have to say or how hard you white knight for him. He's an enormous fucking faggot and I don't think it would do the game any good to tiptoe around the fact. He's queerer than a big gay rainbow.
Last edited by Kerafym on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

@Guard/Archi:

Please remove Kerafym's access to the member's area.
I'll post topics regarding any future applicants there for discussion, by rS members and siege players only.
Thanks.

Kerafym

Post by Kerafym »

ololololol

magyk thinking he is in a position of power

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

You're a fool if you don't think I have some heavy leverage around here. I've been around here a long time. I've known a handful of siegers since before this game was even released, two of whom are the founders of rS. I do a lot to help Guardian with website development. Any new players who have joined the siege community in the last year+ look up to me, because I'm not an asshole to them and actually teach them things about the game and defend them against people like you.

While I probably can't have you removed from the website entirely, as I'd like to do - you can be damn sure I have more than enough influence to have you removed from one section of the forums so that we may welcome and evaluate new players in peace.