JOINING RS AGAIN

Apply to join rS clan!
tens0r

Re: JOINING RS AGAIN

Post by tens0r »

CHEW wrote:You suck, just delete your shit yo.

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

tbh this is the first person i've seen denied

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

No one that matters has denied him.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Chew thinks he's a big man. I guess nothing has changed here.

The fact of the matter is, while I might not "matter" to you. I "matter" enough for 5-6 forum goers to xfire me about this thread since it's creation and I "matter" enough to have them make me go Brett Favre mode on my retirement to manage this topic.

While applications being denied is few and far between, all ACCEPTED applications have always been of ACTIVE SIEGE PLAYERS at the time the application was created.

I have never seen this guy on the SIEGE servers. No one else has spoken up about having seen him. Usually these threads have posts like "Seem him on tempest, cool dude, gl with your app." This one doesn't . Probably because no one has seen him. Probably because he doesn't play siege. Even Cydonis, his brother, has said he's never seen him play siege.

This is not a CTF clan. This is a siege clan. If he plays siege, he is probably in. But he doesn't.

He does not play siege.

Reviving Siege.

PS: If Chew/Tensor/Anyone-else don't want me on the forums to manage application threads start playing the video game that this forum is all about in the first place and start reviewing and meeting applicants yourself. Stop hanging around this forum for a 10 year old video game that YOU don't/rarely play. It actually makes you look a lot sadder than you'd think. It's funny, I don't even check the forums anymore and I still do more for siege than you do on a daily basis. You're a waste of space tbh.

/Thread.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

This thread made my head hurt. Is he accepted or wut?

@Noah wish I could vouch for you but never saw ya

schrute
pingmaser

Post by schrute »

Application accepted!

Ranger Bob
troll

Post by Ranger Bob »

noahwecks wrote:Classes: I have no idea wtf this means lol like i said i mainly play ctf

I think this clues us in to how much he plays siege

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Magyk wrote:Chew thinks he's a big man. I guess nothing has changed here.

The fact of the matter is, while I might not "matter" to you. I "matter" enough for 5-6 forum goers to xfire me about this thread since it's creation and I "matter" enough to have them make me go Brett Favre mode on my retirement to manage this topic.

While applications being denied is few and far between, all ACCEPTED applications have always been of ACTIVE SIEGE PLAYERS at the time the application was created.

I have never seen this guy on the SIEGE servers. No one else has spoken up about having seen him. Usually these threads have posts like "Seem him on tempest, cool dude, gl with your app." This one doesn't . Probably because no one has seen him. Probably because he doesn't play siege. Even Cydonis, his brother, has said he's never seen him play siege.

This is not a CTF clan. This is a siege clan. If he plays siege, he is probably in. But he doesn't.

He does not play siege.

Reviving Siege.

PS: If Chew/Tensor/Anyone-else don't want me on the forums to manage application threads start playing the video game that this forum is all about in the first place and start reviewing and meeting applicants yourself. Stop hanging around this forum for a 10 year old video game that YOU don't/rarely play. It actually makes you look a lot sadder than you'd think. It's funny, I don't even check the forums anymore and I still do more for siege than you do on a daily basis. You're a waste of space tbh.

/Thread.

LOL look how mad it gets.

You don't deny someone from a clan because you never saw him siege anymore. 90% of this clan doesn't even play siege. So even if he plays 1 hour a month that's still worthy of joining. Maybe he wants to start sieging and by joining the clan it would really help him out and learn the game faster. Ever think of that? That can't be true though because according to you he doesn't siege so we should deny him. He actually likes to apply to clans for games he doesn't play/never played. That's probably more like it right? Holy fuck you're an idiot. It's called REVIVING SIEGE after all. What are you reviving if you deny people that want to play?

Don't worry about what we do or if we accept people into the clan or not. You quit remember?

Now with that being said, shut the fuck up and go suck your ugly ass busted girlfriends cock. You are not worthy of being in my presence you peasant.

in b4 he quotes this and reponds with 5000 words.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

I don't pretend to be a big man. Ida banned you if I mattered here, which I don't. That is why I did not accept nor deny the kid. If you wanted a say in who is and is not in the clan then you should not have quit. This forum is for reviving siege, but it is also for people who have been part a community for a very long time to keep in touch and share stories, movies, games, videos, all kinds of stuff. So please go away.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Heh I'm probably heading in the direction of strictly fourms because between having a life and now a job /: it really doesn't leave much time to siege. Tbh it really is reviving siege so I really don't see reason for denying the poor kid. I mean if you deny someone it just discourages them from playing as opposed to accepting them and teaching them to become a decent player. Not going to revive siege this way. More like driving a stake though siege's heart if you ask me.