JOINING RS AGAIN

Apply to join rS clan!
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Re: JOINING RS AGAIN

Post by Magyk »

Chew clearly demonstrating that he does not actually know his place.

As for not knowing "my place" I've been accepting applications for over a year now probably, and Guard has never said anything about it. If you actually hunt around, I think you can find a post where he thanks me for picking up the slack in his many absences. So yes, I am well within "my place" to manage this application thread. Especially when, again, several people asked me to do so.

If you/tensor/anyone have a problem with me, this isn't the place to discuss it anyway. So either chat me on xfire, send me a PM, or start a new topic. None of you asshats ever call me out man-to-man, you always have to do it in public when your cronies can join in and help you out when you get pinned against a wall. It's hilarious. Xfire me and sort this out like a man. You are a man, right? I'm not sure, since you seem to lack any of the qualities and attributes of such.

Finally, I'd like to point out that I can make my forum posts as lengthy as I want. I like to sort my ideas out large-scale and can tend to get a little wordy, but that's my writing style, and its a hell of a lot better than typing lyk dis al l the time lololo. (You should actually see my text messages. 2/3+ separate messages just so I can have proper grammar and punctuation. :lol: )
Last edited by Magyk on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

I don't have a problem with you, I just think it's funny that you have basically become me.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

The facts are that no one was managing this topic, people asked me to, and now I am. No one has seen this guy in game. He has not indicated that he wants to learn to siege, has stated to have played it before, and has claimed to "not be a noob." No one has seen him in game. I have never seen him in game. Ceasar has never seen him in game. Those are the two most active players in JKA right now saying they have never seen him. I think Ramshi also said he has never seen him (?) between the US/AU timezones, we could pretty much be assured he hasn't played. His own brother has said he does not siege.

As "members" of rS (although, I'm not sure if you actually consider yourselves members or not) you are obviously entitled to your opinion - and you had almost TWO weeks to give it before I even looked at this topic. You joined this thread purely to attack me, and it's pretty stupid tbh. You obviously don't care about the well being of siege, or whether or not this guy gets in the clan or not.

This guy has not showed up to "defend" himself, or make his case heard. He has logged in a few times since this topic was created.

Unless Guardian reverses this, until further notice,
Application Denied.

If you don't have a problem with me, get out of the thread and let me do the job I've been doing forever now. We can duke it out elsewhere.

(Footnote: when I keep saying "you" I'm mostly referring to you and tensor.)

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Magyk wrote:If you don't have a problem with me, get out of the thread and let me do the job I've been doing forever now. We can duke it out elsewhere.

To duke it out over IM or chat is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You obviously take the internet waaaaaay too seriously. This is all make believe bro, pretend time. No one on here should really matter to you either way. It is a game, and you should prolly talk to your therapist about this.

The only way to duke anything out is live in person with some fists, and I doubt that would be the best of ideas.

P.S. You quit the forums, you quit your job, go away.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I think you're the one taking "duke it out" a little too literally. What I meant was that an application topic was not the time/place for an argument that is between the two of us, and that it would be better handled elsewhere.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Noah states hes played siege before, just that Cydnois hasnt remembered :? I don't know anything else apart from the fact I've never seen him. I don't think he plays as Noah either, its more of something like Uamasazi or something :?

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Ram, don't make him mad. He may deny your application.

schrute
pingmaser

Post by schrute »

Wait, why can't I accept or deny people. No one really assigned you it tbh.

APPLICATION ACCEPTED!!!

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

I'll get this done right schrute hang on and watch the old school magic.