JOINING RS AGAIN

Apply to join rS clan!
piipe
Beautiful Dude

Re: JOINING RS AGAIN

Post by piipe »

Ramshi wrote:I've lived around long enough on this planet to tell the difference between right and wrong.

still u need to know people good enought to give an opinion about a specific situation

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

I do know people good enough. I've browsed through enough shit on these forums. Including posts that were made 2-3 years ago.
As a matter of fact, Magyk's post about shitty Tempest server wasn't even anything. He even told me that he would still be playing on hiatus, and he did. The 'whining' was just an attempt to speed up the process of getting a new server.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Which worked btw. And yes, I was playing aliased as arct1c at the time. So while "Magyk" might not have been playing on Tempest, I was still using the servers.

And I never quit rS, I quit the forums and returned as per request to manage application threads. Do you people read anything at all? Several people asked me to come back and have a gander at this thread because no one was doing anything about it, and I somehow doubt anyone WOULD have done anything about it if I hadn't shown up. As of now I've kind of achieve that "Jerk-like-state" of idgaf, and I think watching the Dynamic Rage Duo throw a hissy fit because posting on an online forum (boo hoo :() is kind of funny, actually.

The last time I raged at anyone (And I mean, raged for the sake of raging, and not as a counter-rage to someone's ego trip) was my epic Laser rage (I still think that post was pretty good) and that was, like, when? 2009? Three years ago? Well seeing as how I've only been playing siege since Dec. 2005, an epic rage every 3 years seems like a pretty good "track record." Especially when, AGAIN, if you read the posts in this topic and the hiatus topic I literally said nothing to Chew. I don't even know the guy, and I had no problem with him until he turned into the self-righteous, self-appointed e-police.

If he was so mad at me for the hiatus topic, he should have let Guard handle it, because Guardian is a big boy and can do things himself. What did Chew decide to do? Rage like a little boy.

If he was so mad at this topic, he should have let Guard handle it, LIKE I SUGGESTED because Guardian is a big boy and can do things himself. What did Chew decide to do? Rage like a little boy.

Hm..

Edit: At least when we get into it Archi, or Kera/Laser and I (Actually haven't had any problems with either of them in ages) you don't hold a grudge like a little kid. These dudes need to move along, because all the raging in the world isn't going to change it anyway - and everyone else has moved on but them.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Of course you didn't quit you're cut.

Axiw

Post by Axiw »

delete this thread :P

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

Axiw wrote:delete this thread :P

I so much agree with this guy.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

aradorasxeon wrote:
Axiw wrote:delete this thread :P

I so much agree with this guy.

jaw4

Post by jaw4 »

It's tough to rage at people when you're the worst player on your team.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Magyk wrote:
[the Dynamic Rage Duo throw a hissy fit

self-righteous, self-appointed

Rage like a little boy.

Rage like a little boy.]

Which worked btw.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Well it's been more than a week and the landslide vote is in. Please someone with authority accept this gentlemen based on the clan vote.

Thank you!