JOINING RS AGAIN

Apply to join rS clan!
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Re: JOINING RS AGAIN

Post by Magyk »

Oh look, it's angry.

I have seen the amusazi guy or whatever his name is. Is that actually him?

@sch: at one point we had a few apps backed up, and no guard in sight. I took charge and did the apps, guard thanked me for it, and it just kind of kept happening.
Last edited by Magyk on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

There fixed

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Its umasazi or something. That's his CTF name at least...

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I'll double check when I see him IG. I've been pretty busy at work this week, but should be around more this next week.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Magyk wrote:I'll double check when I see him IG. I've been pretty busy at work this week, but should be around more this next week.

lol @ this next week. This week =/= next week :P :P :P :P :P

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Magyk wrote:@sch: at one point we had a few apps backed up, and no guard in sight. I took charge and did the apps, guard thanked me for it, and it just kind of kept happening.

No one minds you helping out magyk, I am sure it is appreciated. It is the way you say and do things that people, such as me, do not like. If there is a discrepancy in who should or should not be in or out, or you have concerns about the server or other free to you services, then just ask nicely. You could also start a thread similar to the one I just started. Please no longer post a thread where you swing your Epeen and make demands and final decisions when obviously it is not what everyone wants or thinks. Please and thank you.

Sincerely,
CHEW

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I already said I'd do my best if you gave me a chance and you blew me off.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

LOL TALK TO ME IN IM'S LIKE A MAN, YOU ARE A MAN RIGHT?

You're a fucking joke kid. You quit the forums/siege then realized you have no life outside of it so you come crawling back. Now you apologize to try to make peace because you're just 1 giant pussy.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I came back because people asked me to, and outside of application topics and my chew topic I have no intention of remaining here. I've actually been having a really nice time not having to listen to your delusional rants about how you still matter. You're certainly one to lecture me about using the forums, when its abundantly clear that you have no life outside of them as you still frequent them despite not even playing JKA. All your friends are readily available to chat on xfire and vent. Run along now child, no reason to stay here.

And @ Chew: No one has ever had any issues with my "final decisions" on applicants before, and I've always left Guard room to over throw me if he wants on these decisions. And I still stand by the fact that you and tensor actually don't care at all about the outcome of this guys app, and just want to cause me trouble and the community drama.

schrute
pingmaser

Post by schrute »

I don't think anyone had problems with your final decisions until you denied someone. I always thought of you as the guy who typed out application accepted because we never actually denied people.