Yes
65%
No
35%

Total votes: 17

CHEW

Re: Anima

Post by CHEW »

Ur such a girl, this is not a guild. This is a community. Tensor and guard founded THIS form of the community. As i have helped maintain other forms. You are such a small drop in the siege bucket, that it is really ironic that you think you matter more than any other person. I've been pushing for equality while you have been pushing for exclusion. If you want an exclusive club, why not make your own "guild".

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I don't want exclusion, I want a "guild/clan/whatever" where the people who apply don't show up and start calling everyone a cocksucker within three posts without knowing anything about anything or anyone. Who wants that kind of person in their community? Please, tell me.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

He read all the shit that has gone down, formed an opinion, (and being a member) then shared his opinion of the situation. You HAVE been a cock sucker. He has his right to voice that opinion as you do.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I haven't been anything CLOSE to a cocksucker compared to you. I encourage ANYONE to go back and read any threads where we have argued about anything, and read Chew's and my posts one by one and you'll see who is the true aggressor and shit starter on these boards.

Here's a hint: It isn't magyk.

I literally gave you multiple openings to just say "Okay, we'll let Guard take care of it." and we both could have moved along, but you just HAD to keep using childish insults about how I'm a "bloody pussy" and a "cocksucker" and then fault me for defending myself. Anyone who reads the posts for themselves can see that you had PLENTY of opportunities to stop this INCLUDING an apology I sent to you, which at the time was about as sincere as can be and you CONTINUED to INSULT.

Magyk wrote:You can probably ask for a second opinion from Guardian, but accepting/denying applications has really been my duty for a long time now. I'm pretty sure he'd agree with me on this one anyway.

Magyk wrote:Well, I'll leave this application here for Guard to get around to then. I was just denying it as it was brought to me by someone (as I've been doing applications for months now), and it's the obvious decision.

Take a look in the mirror, and see that YOU ARE A RAGE MONGER.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

If you were letting guard handle it, then why did you post that anima was not in RS yet. Even though guard acceted him.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

According to Anima, he is only going off "Guards posted word" so no, he actually isn't accepted yet it would seem.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Guard turned his membership on, your logic is flawed. What anima was saying is, cause ur dumb and cant comprehend anything, is that he is accepted and does not care what you think or say, when guard gets on and posts that he is indeed not a member, then he will gracefully bow out and remove his app.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

You realize this forum has other admins, right? Or are you too "dumb and can't comprehend anything."

Chew on the mark with his personal quips again, what a champ. When you can't beat 'em, insult 'em!

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Lol no one else besides guard moves member status' around.

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

why dont we just a create a new clan 8-)

so we can at least have 2 clans :O