ATTN: GUARD!AN

Challenge rS to a siege match.
Flyer

Re: ATTN: GUARD!AN

Post by Flyer »

Did I hurt your feelings jawa? I'll give you some big dick loving too. Glad to see you are already on your knees and ready for it.

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

Flyer wrote:I would say I'm right on the money shot (which is about to land right at your face from the good time you are giving me down there)
That's just about the most awkwardly contrived sentence I've ever read.

Edit: I sighed at my own solecism.

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

I don't give a fuck if this flyer is good or not as long as he continues to make roaring accusations of people giving him oral pleasure. I couldn't give two fucks if he even goes for objectives, first rate pick every game.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Flyer wrote:I would say I'm right on the money shot (which is about to land right at your face from the good time you are giving me down there):

1. You are still bitching about spam since 2005 (irrelevant whether or not other people do)
2. Siege admins are still nazi's
3. People who think retards like Reindoor are "good" have autism
Well, we've already ruled out #2... and tbh just saying the word "spam" doesn't constitute bitching about it. And Randir is good compared to a lot of the shitties that play these days. I'd pick him over fucking Afro and he's been pugging for like a year and a half at least...

Three strikes. You're out, motherfucker!

Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Turky wrote:
Flyer wrote:I would say I'm right on the money shot (which is about to land right at your face from the good time you are giving me down there):

1. You are still bitching about spam since 2005 (irrelevant whether or not other people do)
2. Siege admins are still nazi's
3. People who think retards like Reindoor are "good" have autism
Well, we've already ruled out #2... and tbh just saying the word "spam" doesn't constitute bitching about it. And Randir is good compared to a lot of the shitties that play these days. I'd pick him over fucking Afro and he's been pugging for like a year and a half at least...

Three strikes. You're out, motherfucker!
You are comparing noob1 to noob2. My point about siege standards having dropped still stands, since noobs shouldn't even be considered pickable.

You spent a whole thread bitching about people letting "mines get their frags for them" and it taking "minimal skill to place mines" but "exponential skill to dodge placed mines" (by the fucking way if it takes you exponential skill to dodge mine locations, then you really suck. And lets face it, everyone has their own favorite, predictable mine locations so you just need to look at who is demo on the enemy team)

Someone told me you were a smart grad student in math or some shit. You have consistently proven how retarded you are.

How's this for math: Turkey's mouth + my dick = an explosion of fun

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Sup wflz.

Turky

Post by Turky »

Flyer wrote:Someone told me you were a smart grad student in math or some shit. You have consistently proven how retarded you are.
apparently your sources suck worse dick than you do. get mad.
Flyer wrote:since noobs shouldn't even be considered pickable.
Never heard of a guy named Flyer so he's probably hiding the fact that he's a noob. Shouldn't pick you then!

ahahaha owned.

Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Turky wrote:
Flyer wrote:Someone told me you were a smart grad student in math or some shit. You have consistently proven how retarded you are.
Never heard of a guy named Flyer so he's probably hiding the fact that he's a noob. Shouldn't pick you then!

ahahaha owned.
I've seen very few losers pathetic enough to say "owned" in regards to their own posts/messages.

That's like laughing at your own jokes, or calling headshots in siege.

Anyways, my bad for thinking you were educated. It all makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up about my sources being wrong you dumb shit.

Turky

Post by Turky »

Flyer wrote:
Turky wrote:

ahahaha owned.
I've seen very few losers pathetic enough to say "owned" in regards to their own posts/messages.

Anyways, my bad for thinking you were educated. It all makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up about my sources being wrong you dumb shit.
heard siege standards have dropped because of your mere presence here. oh snap!

Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Turky wrote:
Flyer wrote:
Turky wrote:

ahahaha owned.

heard siege standards have dropped because of your mere presence here. oh snap!
You are even "oh snapping" yourself. Go back to snapping your lips around my giant dick. The only dropping that is standard because of me is you dropping to your knees for me.
Turky, Flyer's Bitch wrote:oh snap!