Wufei Chang

Challenge rS to a siege match.
Padawan

Wufei Chang

Post by Padawan »

man up and fight some of these cocksuckers who think you are overrated, i've seen you play, you are hardly "overrated"

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Re: Wufei Chang

Post by GUARD!AN »

I do agree that Wufie isn't overrated, but I would also argue he doesn't really have to prove shit to anyone.
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

He's over rated and does a lot of very gay things.
It's very frustrating to have him on your team, as he often bails on you to go stand in some corner with MT up.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

That's the ninjaness of wuf.

Unseen and strikes when you least expect it.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

jaw4

Post by jaw4 »

He is over rated because he does things that anyone could do, but no one thinks of. When it comes down to actually playing siege he fails. He can't kill you 1v1 as a demo unless he det kills and he can't play any class well besides reborn boss and the only reason he can play reborn boss is because he just follows around people without sabers and saber throws them or killzes them from around a corner. So basically he does shit that isn't that impressive but it makes him look good because he makes a heroic save after letting his whole team die because they were a player down for a few minutes while he was waiting in the back to save the day. Once you learn what he does its easy to counter and he isn't going to be able to come up with new shit because there isn't anything left for him to do.

Ýô

Post by Ýô »

imo wuf is underrated, hes way better that ppl think he is, for example, he saved codes by saberthrow trough hangar panel window, he killed wafflz 2 times, and made him rq, who the fuck would be able to do that? noone but him

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

I remember when Chink used to play Demo in the infirmary. He used to need to whore the chink shield because he'd get raped by Jawa and I in a demo duel.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Most overrated sieger ever in my opinion. Can't play shit besides reborn boss and he's not even that good at that. As chewie he home bugs you, as demo he CTF det kills and fails. He hides in a corner waits for the whole team to go by then sabers all the non reborn boss. Doesn't take skill to do. On offense reborn boss he NEVER gets codes instead he goes in corners and tries to mindtrick everyone. I'd rather have plenty of others on my team than chink. He can dodge spam but thats about it.

Don't be saying 'OH HES CHINK, HES SO GOOD, HES A NINJA!' He does the same shit over and over again. More predictable than ninja in my opinion.

He sits back and plays like a bitch because he can't fight you face to face. Sorry chink but your not that good.

Ýô

Post by Ýô »

he issssssss

<3

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Even though I think he talks shit about me behind my back (who doesn't), I would rather play with wuf than 99% of the people here 'cause he won't bitch and whine, he won't ragequit, and he gets the job done more than he phails.

Why are you guys pickin' on wuf all of a sudden, anyways?

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.