Post by Max Rambone »

I'll never understand some people.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Laser
Kopite

Re: Wufei Chang

Post by Laser »

did that padawan guy ever man up and reveal who he was or did he just continue to stir shit because he was too scared to unalias?

p.s. i think chink is quite good
Less QQ more Pew Pew

jaw4

Post by jaw4 »

jaw4 wrote:Theres a reason he doesnt play anymore everyone had his shit figured out and there was nothing left. The opinions of the shittys in this thread mean nothing and notice how all the good players (minus nice guy guard who im sure realizes that chink was always less useful than caliber 3 players who were team players) know how overated he was. Chink is the perfect example of what not to do in siege, he only trys to run by on o and never gets his kills. When he used to stand in the back letting his team die he failed half the time and prob 80% of the time if they other team had decent players on it. Vail is prob better than Chink ever was right now simply because he actually helps his team.

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

Laser wrote:did that padawan guy ever man up and reveal who he was or did he just continue to stir shit because he was too scared to unalias?

It was Guard.

Also, at Jawa, you're right. But the funny thing is, Chink could actually kill people decently when he wasn't doing gay shit, so he COULD HAVE been a really good player. He just decided to play like a sneaky fucking chink all game instead.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

i think chink is pretty good

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Kerafym wrote:
Laser wrote:did that padawan guy ever man up and reveal who he was or did he just continue to stir shit because he was too scared to unalias?

It was Guard.

Also, at Jawa, you're right. But the funny thing is, Chink could actually kill people decently when he wasn't doing gay shit, so he COULD HAVE been a really good player. He just decided to play like a sneaky fucking chink all game instead.
pretty sure I won a pug recently by sneaking around and chilling at long for a couple spawns and then running in and catching the dudes in the CC by surprise.

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

against shitties?

impressive.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

turk is really underrating here, he s a pretty good lando and snowtrooper but people dont see that

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

piipe wrote:turk is really underrating here, he s a pretty good lando and snowtrooper but people dont see that
Honestly he'd be my first or second pick way more often if I wasn't still scared of him turkeying it, though I don't think I've seen him do it in the last few months.
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

I'm a god.