Anubis

Challenge rS to a siege match.
A nub is In Ur Forum

Re: Cannabis

Post by A nub is In Ur Forum »

Duo wrote:
Laser wrote:Dude is definitely avoiding Duo's challenge...
Yeah, it reminds me of this mormon I was destroying in an argument on facebook. After I completely ripped apart his flawed argument, he simply said that I was trolling and that he wasn't going to respond to any more troll posts. It's an easy way out when you're a pussy and can't back up your shit.
Excellent response, very nice dodge, especially after it was just pointed out what a serious contender could do to actually prove the point you're supposedly after instead of trying to cop-out and make it about winning the video game. But I guess you can't seeing as you can't seem to do anything besides troll and win the video game, and you need toys to even win the video game. You didn't even read the post at all, did you? Can you even read 5 WPM? Must suck to be you. Oh and really... which one are you from, son? I'm curious. Oh, and just for you... DESUDESUDESU C'mon, fess up.Image

Laser
Kopite

Re: Anubis

Post by Laser »

Explain to me how YOU can talk about cop-outs to anyone, please.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

You're all pussies.

CAUTELA

Post by CAUTELA »

tens0r wrote:You're all pussies.
YOU SIR, ARE A PUSSYER.

MORE OF A PUSSY THAN THE PUSSY OF THE PUSSIEST.

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

this whole thread is full of fail
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

Darth_Wayne
kera and sfail's fiend

Post by Darth_Wayne »

A nub is In Ur Forum wrote:
Duo wrote:
Yeah, it reminds me of this mormon I was destroying in an argument on facebook. After I completely ripped apart his flawed argument, he simply said that I was trolling and that he wasn't going to respond to any more troll posts. It's an easy way out when you're a pussy and can't back up your shit.
Excellent response, very nice dodge, especially after it was just pointed out what a serious contender could do to actually prove the point you're supposedly after instead of trying to cop-out and make it about winning the video game. But I guess you can't seeing as you can't seem to do anything besides troll and win the video game, and you need toys to even win the video game. You didn't even read the post at all, did you? Can you even read 5 WPM? Must suck to be you. Oh and really... which one are you from, son? I'm curious. Oh, and just for you... DESUDESUDESU C'mon, fess up.Image
i think i speak for the entire forum when i say get a life nerd

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Darth_Wayne wrote:
A nub is In Ur Forum wrote:
Duo wrote:
i think i speak for the entire forum when i say

dream: get a life nerd
^dest: owned

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

affspy-failboat2.jpg
Eventus stultorum magister.

Ýô

Post by Ýô »

lawl

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

This thread is also now a registered sex offender.
Less QQ more Pew Pew