Less QQ more Pew Pew

CAUTELA

Re: Anubis

Post by CAUTELA »

Max Rambone wrote:
CAUTELA wrote:A SHITTY NOOB LIKE ARCHI
Dude talking trash while aliased.

~archi
DUDE USING AGE OLD LINES THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN COME UP WITH. WHAT NEWS WHAT NEWS, MIGHT WE HAVE A NEWFAG ON OUR HANNNNNNNNNNNNNDS?

DERP I AM 12 AND WHO ARE YOU AM I DOIN IT RITE ARCHI PLZ HELPS ME I AM NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS WORKING AN HERO?

ARCHI, MIGHT YOU WALLHACK OR NOT WALLHACK OR SPAM? YES YOU MGITH OR YOU MIGHT NOW BUT YOU WILL BCUS UR ARCHI AND U WALLHACK AND PSAM AND SUK AT THIS GAME LOL

LASER DO YOU GO PEW PEW LIKE MY SNIPER GUN!?!!

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Ya, but more like your E11 gun.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

A nub is In Ur Forum

Re: Cannabis

Post by A nub is In Ur Forum »

Oh, back to acting as if anyone would actually take you seriously again already? Look around, because I still think it is very much Epic Troll Thread, especially with Breakfast joining in now. Say, are you bipolar, or is it just your skill as a troll that makes it look so very... genuine. Well, either way,
(I did promise a picture last post, after all, didn't I?) By all means continue to amuse however. Anyways, I'm curious, which one are you from, if not 4chan /b/? Ebaums? SA? 7chan? Gaia? (LOL) The relevant /b/tardish subgroups within each are all pretty similar when it comes down to it - teens or early 20s kids with antisocial disorders who band together under a flag and hate everyone under any other, no matter how similar, flag, more or less. I don't hold any of them in high regard, but they do occasionally produce a few lulz, which I don't mind appropriating.
Since we're being 'serious' now again, I got an idea for you, too. Given your claimed reasons for wanting to 'challenge' me, how about you actually do something relevant? Fix some exploits or bugs... teach some redshirts to play the video game better in some way... host or at least maintain a server people actually yews... make some good content. You know, come to think of it, Guard, Wuf, Archi, J3rk, Kera, Turky, Pops, and Pizza (just off the top of my head) all have plenty on you in one or more of those categories, I can't recall you ever having much of anything to show in any of them, except maybe an unfinished map. Sadly, hacks won't really help you in any of those areas, will they? But try hard, maybe you can accomplish something worth doing.

Oh, and LOL@Breakfast. He's quality, can we have him replace Duo? Seems like he's better at the whole forums thing...

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

TENSOR IS BETTER THAN ANYONE!

Laser
Kopite

Re: Cannabis

Post by Laser »

A nub is In Ur Forum wrote:Oh, back to acting as if anyone would actually take you seriously again already? Look around, because I still think it is very much Epic Troll Thread, especially with Breakfast joining in now. Say, are you bipolar, or is it just your skill as a troll that makes it look so very... genuine. Well, either way,
(I did promise a picture last post, after all, didn't I?) By all means continue to amuse however. Anyways, I'm curious, which one are you from, if not 4chan /b/? Ebaums? SA? 7chan? Gaia? (LOL) The relevant /b/tardish subgroups within each are all pretty similar when it comes down to it - teens or early 20s kids with antisocial disorders who band together under a flag and hate everyone under any other, no matter how similar, flag, more or less. I don't hold any of them in high regard, but they do occasionally produce a few lulz, which I don't mind appropriating.
Since we're being 'serious' now again, I got an idea for you, too. Given your claimed reasons for wanting to 'challenge' me, how about you actually do something relevant? Fix some exploits or bugs... teach some redshirts to play the video game better in some way... host or at least maintain a server people actually yews... make some good content. You know, come to think of it, Guard, Wuf, Archi, J3rk, Kera, Turky, Pops, and Pizza (just off the top of my head) all have plenty on you in one or more of those categories, I can't recall you ever having much of anything to show in any of them, except maybe an unfinished map. Sadly, hacks won't really help you in any of those areas, will they? But try hard, maybe you can accomplish something worth doing.

Oh, and LOL@Breakfast. He's quality, can we have him replace Duo? Seems like he's better at the whole forums thing...
Dude is definitely avoiding Duo's challenge...
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Duo

Post by Duo »

Laser wrote:Dude is definitely avoiding Duo's challenge...
Yeah, it reminds me of this mormon I was destroying in an argument on facebook. After I completely ripped apart his flawed argument, he simply said that I was trolling and that he wasn't going to respond to any more troll posts. It's an easy way out when you're a pussy and can't back up your shit.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

This guy = A nub is
Less QQ more Pew Pew

tens0r

Re:

Post by tens0r »

Duo wrote:
Laser wrote:Dude is definitely avoiding Duo's challenge...
Yeah, it reminds me of this mormon I was destroying in an argument on facebook. After I completely ripped apart his flawed argument, he simply said that I was trolling and that he wasn't going to respond to any more troll posts. It's an easy way out when you're a pussy and can't back up your shit.
You're a pussy.