LASER

Discuss the public siege server Tempest.
Wanderer

LASER

Post by Wanderer »

don't be a fucking coward. stop stacking and rage joining k thanks.

if u join a game its the first round and you see defense getting rolled, don't join offense team, THEY WERE ALREADY WINNING WITHOUT YOUR HELP. if i move you to defense team to even it up, don't rage spec/join/reconnect to join offense team again. and then also don't yews your admin powers to revenge move me to spec while i am on the phone and accuse me rage-speccing.

before you join i was having enough problems trying to stop 5 min games since people are just so eager to stack and have 5 min games.

u are a c3. don't be scared to play defense for first round. SPORTSMANSHIP is what makes me respect players.
xfire: wanderer7

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Re: LASER

Post by piipe »

Lol u mad?

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Pretty sure I was the one who stacked it in the first place, I joined at 1st/2nd objective and then you forceteamed me so I switched back...

Then I forcespecced you because you were afk, not for vengence, and accused you of rage-afking in a pub.

I'm also pretty sure that I'm usually the one who switches to stop stacked games.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

trech down!!!!
-piiipe

anyway gtg for interview. play again later.

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

Laser wrote:Pretty sure I was the one who stacked it in the first place, I joined at 1st/2nd objective and then you forceteamed me so I switched back...

Then I forcespecced you because you were afk, not for vengence, and accused you of rage-afking in a pub.

I'm also pretty sure that I'm usually the one who switches to stop stacked games.

no. u tipped the stack even more. it was stacked before you join. noticed i said 5 mins games?

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

Wanderer wrote:trech down!!!!
-piiipe

anyway gtg for interview. play again later.

fuck u is just a letter next to E is the R ¬¬
fuck u

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Wanderer wrote:
Laser wrote:Pretty sure I was the one who stacked it in the first place, I joined at 1st/2nd objective and then you forceteamed me so I switched back...

no. u tipped the stack even more. it was stacked before you join. noticed i said 5 mins games?
well at the beginning of the round it's hard to tell and I just go for the team with the least players or whatever I feel like if I can't see a stack and it's even on player numbers.

You don't need to yews admin on me, I'll just get all stubborn and switch back, maybe next time you could try asking me or saying, "hey Laser, this game is stacked dont ya think?".
Less QQ more Pew Pew

j3rk
A nub is In Ur Memories

Post by j3rk »

It's just awesome that you guys are having this convo in the first place, IMO. It seems like you are both all about trying to avoid stax in pubs, which I give you mad props for. This was a triumph.
4 8 15 16 23 42

Aries*

Post by Aries* »

Why do I always miss the fun? lol

Ýô

Post by Ýô »

dude stacking the lolpub even moar