Threats to take down Tempest

Discuss the public siege server Tempest.
Ramshi

Threats to take down Tempest

Post by Ramshi »

I have screenshots of one of the big motherfuckers I raged about teamswitching due to no admin on the forums threatening to take down Tempest.

Aliases: Creater, Creater_X, cheetah (in lugormod apparently)

I don't actually know if you even can take down a server, but I'll post this just to be on the safe side.
Attachments
shot0135.jpg
shot0139.jpg
shot0137.jpg

aradorasxeon

Re: Threats to take down Tempest

Post by aradorasxeon »

Well i don't really know what happened. I have some more screen about this dude:

http://beta.xfire.com/users/aradorasxeo ... creenshots

The last twelve are about this guy appologize about what he has done. I said it to magyk, he said it was doubtful that he was the hacker. So i don't know, but i gonna keep an eye open.

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

fuck, dude, he is the hacker.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

actually, no, i take that back, sort of.

when i went into the tempets, the password had already changed. sure, he and three/four other dudes were already in, and i couldnt log in. that was long before he made the threats.

my theory is that somebody already changed the passwords, but then he changed them again after i failed to call his bluff (sorry on my part).

but still, i dont like this guy at all.

§ Vail §

Post by § Vail § »

how dare he threaten to take down tempest?

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

Well, pass is def changed, just checked. EIther that or guard changed it again due to this dude and didn't relay it to me again.

Either way, this 'incident' prooves even more how prevalant people with no lives are. You need to threaten to crash a game server just to feel you have a purpose in life. Sad. :(

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

First of all, team switching IS allowed unless it's for the purpose of intentionally stacking teams. I'm not sure if that's what was happening, I'm just pointing it out.

Secondly, we don't know for SURE if there is a hacker. While it does seem likely, with all the admin passes changing and the emergence of this buffoon, we still don't have anything concrete. I mean, yeah, Xeon has a screenshot of him saying "Sorry I changed password, but I forgot it." but I have a gut-feeling this guy is just stirring the pot because he knows we don't have admin access at the moment.
If he had changed the pass, I doubt in reality he'd have forgotten it - I think that's just a clever lie so he can't actually prove to us that he HAS admin.

I do find it unusual that Guardian would change all the passwords, and not give someone some password, but sometimes he does funny things. I've already PM'd him though, just waiting on a reply. I'm sure once he gets back he can also check out the logs and look into this Creater_X guy's story. Until then, just sit tight.

If you really want to nail this bitch, just play dumb and act like you don't have admin when you get it back, wait for him to fuck up, and own him. (<- This probably isn't encouraged, but if he's THAT much of a nuisance I don't think siege will collapse at the loss of one lugormod player.)

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

I think you should ignore the child, and gain some maturity for yourself.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Sadly i have seen this dude too. However, i still had name from previous pug, "buzzcut" and once he started to become a nuicance i began to play dub just to see if he was any good. The guy is mediocre and reminds me heavily of flyer. All the dood does was spam then, lol accused me of hacks when i slipped past his barage of mines. Anywho, the guy made the same threats when padawan on my team called him a noob. I started to laugh at some of them, "Ill crash this server like the ones before it". Sounds like the guy is 6yrs old. Then he just randomly cussed my team out...... At this point i began to play just to kick his ass. I never renamed tho. It was quite funny.

Have any of you considered that he might be Guard? I mean his name is CREATOR. Idk just random though.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

im pretty sure the guy had 400ping