Transmission (ATTN:J3rl; ATTN: GUARD!AN )

Discuss the public siege server Tempest.
aradorasxeon

Transmission (ATTN:J3rl; ATTN: GUARD!AN )

Post by aradorasxeon »

Well I was on tempest today, and some dudes made the dessert droid glitch again... 2 mins were left so i didn't restart but the point is this Elev guy aksed us to write this into the welcome message so everybody (who reads it) will know about it, and asked if j3rk can do anything about it? So I've done my duty. Your turn boys.

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Re: Transmission (ATTN:J3rl; ATTN: GUARD!AN )

Post by Magyk »

I feel like writing something about the droid glitch into the MotD will only make dudes MORE likely to do it.. Most of the time this glitch is unintentional, and dudes are innocent.

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

People actually read the MOTD? I don't think I've ever read one in my entire siege career....not even my own. You probably could tell me the Tempest MOTD before I could :?
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

Belive it or not there's a don't spamm part if i remember good no racisim criticism... No biogroty (lol idk that word probably misspelled it) no obj skipping, no shield spamming

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

The only part I remember is no racism, because that's my favorite thing to nail people for. :twisted:

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

I agree with Mag.

I've always been of the opinion that the less noobs know of these glitches, the better.

I remember getting so fucking mad at some lick dude for telling everynoob on the server how2do the desert wall thing....and he said it was so they could avoid doing it by accident....watAnub.

As far as the whole racism/insult thing...I never really see any that are all that good.

When dudes make bad insults in pubs, I usually just call them out for being dipshits and get the entire server against them...or....in case of troll, I just tell everyone that doesn't want to hear it to just /ignore {dumbass}.

Remember, people, there are dudes out there who just want to rile admins and/or cause trouble.....be professional and let them get bored....encourage others on the server to do the same.

Don't say anything....form a group and just hunt the dude....it's just a pub, after all.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

These are the moments I'd send flowers to ppl who says these marvelous things.... :P
~Silver Blur