Official Tempest Lamer List and Crackdown

Discuss the public siege server Tempest.
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Re: Official Tempest Lamer List and Crackdown

Post by GUARD!AN »

Wow, ok, you have convinced me Negotiate...I'm unbanning you. Thank you for the emails. While they weren't from your ISP, I do fully believe you are who you say you are after reading them.

Here's the deal. You and this lamer live right near eachother in real life. I'm going to go ahead and remove the rangeban. BreZer/Thief will likely show up again, and for now I'm going to ask our admins to just keep banning all the specific IPs he gets assigned to, as opposed to banning the small region of Hungary that we felt we had to do. We are going to figure out a compromise to this. But you have earned the right to play at Tempest. I appreciate your patience, and apologize for my skepticism.

Add me on msn, and we can talk more about this sometime and I can explain the situation to you more in detail. guardedone@hotmail.com
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Guard is my fucking hero.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

GUARD!AN wrote:Wow, ok, you have convinced me Negotiate...I'm unbanning you. Thank you for the emails. While they weren't from your ISP, I do fully believe you are who you say you are after reading them.

Here's the deal. You and this lamer live right near eachother in real life. I'm going to go ahead and remove the rangeban. BreZer/Thief will likely show up again, and for now I'm going to ask our admins to just keep banning all the specific IPs he gets assigned to, as opposed to banning the small region of Hungary that we felt we had to do. We are going to figure out a compromise to this. But you have earned the right to play at Tempest. I appreciate your patience, and apologize for my skepticism.

Add me on msn, and we can talk more about this sometime and I can explain the situation to you more in detail. guardedone@hotmail.com
tens0r wrote: My dick is so hard right now.
tens0r wrote: I hope you get AIDS from fucking a faggot.
Kerafym wrote: shut the fuck up im going to burn your fucking house down faggot
Laser wrote:I'm gonna fucking help kera and tensor.
tens0r wrote: I didn't think it was possible but my dick just got even harder...
Wanderer wrote:nice try, but you're in the wrong place, Hollywood is over there, in real life, the internet don't care how well you act the innocent split personality crap.
tens0r wrote: You are banned, shut the fuck up. You will never be unbanned and you're just wasting your time.
tens0r wrote:Go away.
Turky wrote:IP addresses and CPUs aren't one and the same, clownface.

these guys only thing know do is sucks guardian dick u guys even read what this guy was trying to say and just believe guardian... u even think he was telling u the true

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

blasphemous crazytalk. burn im at the stake. lol @ tensor's fetish. and what's with Piiips kindergarten level English?
xfire: wanderer7

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Wanderer wrote:blasphemous crazytalk. burn im at the stake. lol @ tensor's fetish. and what's with Piiips kindergarten level English?
Because everyone in reborn boss academy is from the USA, right?

He's from Chile... I'm sure your Spanish would likely be at a similar level if not worse. But, I won't make any presumptions.

ps: piiipe is a funny dude. and his "kindergarten level" english actually makes him even more funny :)

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

in game his english is fine. on forums its something special.

let us negotiate

Post by let us negotiate »

:) Thx

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

Wanderer wrote:in game his english is fine. on forums its something special.
come talk to me in spanish then u can have an opinion about mi english
Turky wrote:
Wanderer wrote:blasphemous crazytalk. burn im at the stake. lol @ tensor's fetish. and what's with Piiips kindergarten level English?
Because everyone in reborn boss academy is from the USA, right?

He's from Chile... I'm sure your Spanish would likely be at a similar level if not worse. But, I won't make any presumptions.

ps: piiipe is a funny dude. and his "kindergarten level" english actually makes him even more funny :)

thx :D

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

no i was saying in the actual game, on tempest or impulse you have GOOD english. yet when you are here on jkasiege.com you pull it down a few levels. why do you intentionally bring your english level down on the forums? :?: :?:

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

Wanderer wrote: intentionally

ok