Official Tempest Lamer List and Crackdown

Discuss the public siege server Tempest.
Aries*

Re: Official Tempest Lamer List and Crackdown

Post by Aries* »

I agree 100% with what you're saying Laser :D ... not that that means anything, but still!

Ðarth Jedi
First Team
First Team

Post by Ðarth Jedi »

Aries* wrote:I agree 100% with what you're saying Laser :D ... not that that means anything, but still!
lmao

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Laser wrote:You have admin just keep kicking/forceteaming them (after warnings, so they know why they are being kicked), they don't need banning for something stupid like minespam when they are newbies.

I've been playing on tempest a little bit recently and it really pisses me off the way some players who think they're good play as Padawan, and no one is going to take a padawan seriously when they say don't spam or please stop hacking the server or some shit.

Some examples: Phoenix NEVER plays under any name apart from Padawan, and he pugs, he knows the rules on tempest, and he would probably command a certain degree of respect from the newbs in tempest because of his experience, but apparently he's too cool to unalias on tempest.

xr, as far as I know, usually plays unaliased, but he will sometimes be a bad example by being better then the rest of them but losing his cool and spamming mines horrendously or text spamming.

People in tempest, even the real noobs who cant even run in a straight line yet, recognise good players, and they will copy them, whether it's a good thing or a bad thing. They see someone on 120 points and then they dominate defence too, and suddenly people will copy your classes, your tricks and then try to chum up with you. When I actually take time to join tempest and play, I say hi to everyone and I get a decent welcome, it's because I'm pretty recognised as a player and I rarely alias, I switch teams to prevent a stack and I get players crying for me to come back to their team :lol: , so I know that I'm an influence on them in siege and I just hope that it's a good influence, so then we get fresh players in pugs.

When you guys get real noobs to not only pug but capt in impulse, I often get picked first over better players, this happens for a reason, and it's not just because you guys chose bad capts, it's because I'm probably one of the better players they recognise from tempest.

Unalias, it's a positive thing to do and it can't do you or siege any harm.
dude is a pub hero

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

yea but a pub hero is nothing special. i've had about two dozen noobs completely snap and throw a tantrum/cry/rq because i was slaughtering them. accusing me of bullying/targeting them specifically, which i wasn't even doing, i was just killing them fast so i have plenty of time to wait for the next wave of cannon fodder to mow down. and thats on Korriban D snowtrooper, not demo. some even went as far as throwing personal insults, saying they hope i die, they will find my wife and get laid (they assumed i was married). a pub hero is average on Impulse.
xfire: wanderer7

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

Laser wrote:You have admin just keep kicking/forceteaming them (after warnings, so they know why they are being kicked), they don't need banning for something stupid like minespam when they are newbies.

I've been playing on tempest a little bit recently and it really pisses me off the way some players who think they're good play as Padawan, and no one is going to take a padawan seriously when they say don't spam or please stop hacking the server or some shit.

Some examples: Phoenix NEVER plays under any name apart from Padawan, and he pugs, he knows the rules on tempest, and he would probably command a certain degree of respect from the newbs in tempest because of his experience, but apparently he's too cool to unalias on tempest.

xr, as far as I know, usually plays unaliased, but he will sometimes be a bad example by being better then the rest of them but losing his cool and spamming mines horrendously or text spamming.

People in tempest, even the real noobs who cant even run in a straight line yet, recognise good players, and they will copy them, whether it's a good thing or a bad thing. They see someone on 120 points and then they dominate defence too, and suddenly people will copy your classes, your tricks and then try to chum up with you. When I actually take time to join tempest and play, I say hi to everyone and I get a decent welcome, it's because I'm pretty recognised as a player and I rarely alias, I switch teams to prevent a stack and I get players crying for me to come back to their team :lol: , so I know that I'm an influence on them in siege and I just hope that it's a good influence, so then we get fresh players in pugs.

When you guys get real noobs to not only pug but capt in impulse, I often get picked first over better players, this happens for a reason, and it's not just because you guys chose bad capts, it's because I'm probably one of the better players they recognise from tempest.

Unalias, it's a positive thing to do and it can't do you or siege any harm.
i agree too.. i just kick or forceteam spamer and lamers afgter warning,
and im also get a decent welcome when i enter tempest... maybe is for reasons u say

Duo

Post by Duo »

laming tempest is the shit fuck admin faggots

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Wanderer wrote:yea but a pub hero is nothing special. i've had about two dozen noobs completely snap and throw a tantrum/cry/rq because i was slaughtering them. accusing me of bullying/targeting them specifically, which i wasn't even doing, i was just killing them fast so i have plenty of time to wait for the next wave of cannon fodder to mow down. and thats on Korriban D snowtrooper, not demo. some even went as far as throwing personal insults, saying they hope i die, they will find my wife and get laid (they assumed i was married). a pub hero is average on Impulse.
I'm not boasting about being a pub hero you wally :roll:
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Duo

Post by Duo »

Laser wrote:
Wanderer wrote:yea but a pub hero is nothing special. i've had about two dozen noobs completely snap and throw a tantrum/cry/rq because i was slaughtering them. accusing me of bullying/targeting them specifically, which i wasn't even doing, i was just killing them fast so i have plenty of time to wait for the next wave of cannon fodder to mow down. and thats on Korriban D snowtrooper, not demo. some even went as far as throwing personal insults, saying they hope i die, they will find my wife and get laid (they assumed i was married). a pub hero is average on Impulse.
pub heros = caliber 1

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

Duo wrote:
Laser wrote:
pub heros = caliber 1
To help present the case, Exhibit 1: myself

Duo

Post by Duo »

just freeze better dude and you are golden. right click in front of the walker's feet