Official Tempest Lamer List and Crackdown

Discuss the public siege server Tempest.
Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Re: Official Tempest Lamer List and Crackdown

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

There's a bit of travel time in sniping. You just gotta know when to fire and where. Let your instinct guide you. At least, that's how I do it.

Darth_Wayne
kera and sfail's fiend

Post by Darth_Wayne »

>travel time
>hitscan weapon
>turkey sniping

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

i assume aimbot is covered as laming? i got no video evidence just witness accounts, but last night myself and one other player (Padawan,i think it was Piipe in alias) both concluded without asking each other, that joosem was using aimbot.

he was following me with his rifle even after mindtrick, and i was jumping around to get away from his line of fire. i think even with jumpsounds its pretty hard to follow so accurately a reborn boss with mindtrick and is jumping around. not only that, the next map, he was moving real fast on his jetpack, and no scope got us too. so how many people you know can move at the jetpack top speed and still shoot so accurately? you only expect that sort of thing from someone who played as long as an rS veteran.

i didn't even mention it or suggested it first, but Padawan(Piipe?) concluded joosem was aimbotting too, and if 2 players concludes aimbot was involved without getting a 2nd opinion (we were both not in a chatty mood) then that's bad. we both didn't confront him about it, didn't care enough to confront him about it, and its his own choice if he wants to remain a noob and let the computer do the work for him. joosem definitely never made it to my "list of players to watch out for when they hold a rifle" so you see the reasons for suspicion. its like watching a chihuahua become a wolf.

again i got no video evidence. just saying, keep an eye on him.
xfire: wanderer7

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

could have been a good sniper aliased, but if he was mt'd then it's something to think about
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

i dont know any good sniper that uses the name Joosem. and like i said, he never struck me as someone really worth remembering. pple like Kelly and JFK, i couldn't forget even if i only watched them pug once, and only pubbed with them once, i couldn't forget even if i tried to. spectating Wuf, Guard, Kelly, and JFK pug is why i am no longer cannon fodder for rax jorises on Korriban.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Wanderer wrote:i assume aimbot is covered as laming? i got no video evidence just witness accounts, but last night myself and one other player (Padawan,i think it was Piipe in alias) both concluded without asking each other, that joosem was using aimbot.

he was following me with his rifle even after mindtrick, and i was jumping around to get away from his line of fire. i think even with jumpsounds its pretty hard to follow so accurately a reborn boss with mindtrick and is jumping around. not only that, the next map, he was moving real fast on his jetpack, and no scope got us too. so how many people you know can move at the jetpack top speed and still shoot so accurately? you only expect that sort of thing from someone who played as long as an rS veteran.

i didn't even mention it or suggested it first, but Padawan(Piipe?) concluded joosem was aimbotting too, and if 2 players concludes aimbot was involved without getting a 2nd opinion (we were both not in a chatty mood) then that's bad. we both didn't confront him about it, didn't care enough to confront him about it, and its his own choice if he wants to remain a noob and let the computer do the work for him. joosem definitely never made it to my "list of players to watch out for when they hold a rifle" so you see the reasons for suspicion. its like watching a chihuahua become a wolf.

again i got no video evidence. just saying, keep an eye on him.
You should get Jerk's Enhanced Siege Mod (ESM), it will take in-gamedemos for you automatically. They're not huge files at all, max is usually 11-12 megabytes per round if it's a spammy round on korriban. Quite a few of us with admin will know what to do with it, even if you don't :P

PS: Who the hell are Kelly and JFK?

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

I lamed today, I'm sorry.

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

Turky wrote: PS: Who the hell are Kelly and JFK?
if my memory is correct, i think Wuf said they were 2 of the best Euro players. when i pubbed with them the server did get pretty laggy. since you don't know them i will assume Kelly and JFK are just aliases they yews, so i don't know their real screenname.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

tens0r wrote:I lamed today, I'm sorry.
The hole on the desert wall is blocked by the new ja+ :(

PS: Get keramod on tempest already. Wanna green some doors!

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

Elite Ranger aka Steve Stifler laming parts on desert today. he obviously knows its wrong. i propose banning him. he won't be missed.