Official Tempest Lamer List and Crackdown

Discuss the public siege server Tempest.
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Re: Official Tempest Lamer List and Crackdown

Post by Turky »

rofl what did i even lose

all i did was say that asserting the converse just to convince yourself that you aren't being insulted is silly. and that you're not very funny in my opinion. does my opinion mean that much to you? damn.

ps: who says i owe you anything? the almighty serbian god helaku?

pps:
3:45am and you're up...Good GOD you're such a nerd
learn to determine timezones. the post was at 10:45 pm in GMT - 5 (just had DST). LOL U BAD??? Wonder what else you've been wrong about through all these pages of posts.

looks like I'm done here! QED

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Laser wrote:
Helaku wrote:
Max Rambone wrote:Actually, I love 'yo mamma.' :)

Your mamma so ugly she give Freddy Krueger nightmares.

~archi
*give*s**
what the hell does that mean? you are surely not implying that Archi missed an apostrophe out in a plural! and you had the cheek to question my English skills the other day! :shock:
First of all, now that I look at it, I screwed up by putting the entire word 'your' and I guess I may have missed a comma.

It should have actually read:

'Yo mamma is soooo ugly, she give Freddy Krueger nightmares.'

Secondly, you don't yews an apostrophe for plurals. It would be simply 'gives' in correct English....or rather 'she gives nightmares to Freddy Krueger,' but that's way too nerdy sounding. :/

Thirdly, it's just how you say a 'yo mamma' joke, TBH.

Finally, why are you even arguing with this guy, trk? I mean, arguing with me is one thing, but jeez....

:) I mean....look at his avatar. :)

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Helaku

Post by Helaku »

@archi
I put those asterisks in an attempt to divert your attention to the 's' you missed, not trying to imply you missed an apostrophe in it.
@ turk
Jumping on other people's bandwagons, and acting as if you're the coolest person out there, which is obviously false.
I did miss the fact that the server is GMT, and you're in usa, but nothing besides that. :lol:
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.
:-)

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Helaku wrote:I did miss the fact that the server is GMT, and you're in usa, but nothing besides that. :lol:
That doesn't excuse the fact that you're wrong.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

Laser wrote:
Helaku wrote:I did miss the fact that the server is GMT, and you're in usa, but nothing besides that. :lol:
That doesn't excuse the fact that you're wrong.
Doubly wrong; the dates and times that this webpage shows are based off of your user settings, not where the server is located (which is likely someplace in the USA, not the UK).
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

Helaku

Post by Helaku »

Regarding the time, the forum shows GMT time, I suppose, since my real time, like right now, is 3:45PM and what forum is showing is 1:45 pm...
care2 explain?
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Sure.....it's basically an ID-10T error, but you can correct this one easy by going to:

User Control Panel>Board Preferences>My Timezone.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

A nub is In Ur Forum

Post by A nub is In Ur Forum »

Retracted.

Helaku

Post by Helaku »

Yeah, well, what can you do... I fixed it now btw

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

I lamed the scepter and codes today. Was gonna lame the droid part at dessert but my team couldn't get that far.