Vote/Nominate New Impulse RCON Admin

Discuss the pug server Impulse.
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Re: Vote/Nominate New Impulse RCON Admin

Post by Turky »

Max Rambone wrote:Nice double-post.

I change the rcon pass when pricks like you are ones who like to rconmax peeps because they give you a taste of your own medicine.

As shitty as you say I am all the time, I would NEVER yews rcon because I couldn't take what I was dishin' out.

Secondly, you constantly talk shit to peeps (particularly on vent) when no educated human-being would ever say the shit you do to someone IRL.

I almost guarantee that, unless you were talking to a small child, you would be pummeled by any self-respecting person if you tried talking your BS face-to-face.

JKB starts talking 'just enjoy the game' shit, but it's you fuckers that really make this game fucked-up.

I dunno about other peeps, but I have much more fun when jkb, trk, jawa, tens, kra, or duo aren't around.

Here's what I have so far (with rax jorises to prove it):

Dudes spamming me....
Me spamming back...
Dudes using rcon to max me...
Me changing rcon to prevent such...
Dudes changing rcon everytime they connect so they can spam me and max me when I do the same...
Dudes leaving rconpassword to whatever they changed it to before they left keeping others from admining the server.,,,

THEN:

Dudes being pricks as normal (lol, jawa).....
Dudes bitching all game instead of proving they are really C5 worthy (lol, jawa)...
Dudes picking me to be on their team anyway (lol, jawa)...
Me deciding to spec instead of getting owned with jawa bitching all game (lol, jawa)....
Me deciding to give jawa some of his own bitching...
Jawa getting pumped and owning trk.....
Trk decides to bitch....
Yo getting rageful....
Dudes banning archi 'cause they don't like peeps talking to them the same way they talk to others....

Good summary and I have all the rax jorises for Guard as if he really needs any proof that you guys are fags.

~archi
You rage at me for "spamming you" when you run around a corner, with mines in hand yourself, when I happen to be placing mines (I don't yews wallhacks, otherwise I'd see you coming!). And then you yews that as justification to do pretty much anything you want the following round.

'nuff said there, gg no re.

jaw4

Post by jaw4 »

I can shit talk because i can back it up, when shittys like you try to shit talk people its a joke. You were the one who started changing the rcon pw for no reason.

Oh and i would have no problem shit talking you irl because it would take you and about 4 of your friends to "pummel" me.

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

Max Rambone wrote:
Ya, raptor....I agree JKB isn't as annoying as the others, but I've been on vent before and I'm quite sure he had a hand in some of the rcon abuse.

~archi
I've been in vent too and JKB never talk shit about other ppl .. at least most of time

tens0r wrote:I have a solution....

Just give me rcon again.

xDDDDDD

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Turky wrote:You rage at me for "spamming you" when you run around a corner, with mines in hand yourself, when I happen to be placing mines (I don't yews wallhacks, otherwise I'd see you coming!). And then you yews that as justification to do pretty much anything you want the following round.

'nuff said there, gg no re.

Actually, as the demo shows...

Aries was the first person to throw mines at me, but I let it go 'cause she hasn't pugged as much relatively.

Then, at the infirm, I came around the corner to spam the lock (which was already gone) and you had E-11 in hand.... I never threw a mine and just ran to the lift....you, however, started frantically looking for mines to spam me with once you saw me. VERY evident, tbh.

That doesn't even include the golan/rocketspam @ midget and lift....ya, know....when you guys went deperatemode?
jaw4 wrote:I can shit talk because i can back it up, when shittys like you try to shit talk people its a joke. You were the one who started changing the rcon pw for no reason.

Oh and i would have no problem shit talking you irl because it would take you and about 4 of your friends to "pummel" me.
Wow, you can back your shit up in a video game....Well, I beg to differ.

You're just like kera and talk all sorts of shit to others and, when you really get put to the test, you fail hard and immediately start to blame your team. YOU CAN'T CARRY.

So, even if this caliber BS is srs, it's severely flawed. Duo is more capable of being a C5 than you.

I have never seen you carry a team....ever.

The point here is that I'm not saying I'm better than you, but you suck way more than you think you do.

I've seen you make every mistake you scream at others for.

Just let it go, dude......Not even 90% of the dudes HERE care if you are better than them...who else would?

Does your mommy check your JA stats?....does your girl/partner?

Learn to be kind to your fellow man and not a gigantic tool, plz

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

jaw4

Post by jaw4 »

When did i ever claim that jka meant more than anything in real life. I prefer winning when im playing a game, and its so easy to not be bad at this game that i get annoyed when people are completely awful (lol.. archi). I have won games vs duo and jkb multiple times and i win games vs jkb with the worse team a decent amount of the time. Not my problem if you aren't around to see or choose not to remember.

Turky

Post by Turky »

Max Rambone wrote:Then, at the infirm, I came around the corner to spam the lock (which was already gone) and you had E-11 in hand.... I never threw a mine and just ran to the lift....you, however, started frantically looking for mines to spam me with once you saw me. VERY evident, tbh.

That doesn't even include the golan/rocketspam @ midget and lift....ya, know....when you guys went deperatemode?
I don't intentionally spam people with mines. One incident isn't the same as a trend throughout a round. Not trying to yews that as a past nor future excuse, just saying. You're welcome to show me the demo though... I don't precisely recall what all occurred there, just that you seemed to rage about it quite a bit.

And while many players out there love to spam golans in certain places, the difference is that I can aim it much better than most players.

jaw4

Post by jaw4 »

Turky wrote:And while many players out there love to spam golans in certain places, the difference is that I can aim it much better than most players.

And if you miss it will just bounce off the wall and kill them anyways, no big deal.

Turky

Post by Turky »

jaw4 wrote:
Turky wrote:And while many players out there love to spam golans in certain places, the difference is that I can aim it much better than most players.

And if you miss it will just bounce off the wall and kill them anyways, no big deal.
that is why i yews golan in open spaces a lot to prove a point. Golans are much more efficient, I'd rather fire one well placed golan at an opponent and take them down cold, than spend the time/effort spamming 3 blobs at their feet to kill them. It's just an unfortunate side effect that golans are easily spammed as well.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

lolwut, why would I be permabanned, and when did I abuse rcon? :shock:

OK, yeah, I quit yesterday without warning but it was for a very good reason and I did have a sub.

btw, I did say 6 admins was too many :D
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Ýô

Post by Ýô »

WELL, i have no idea wtf is going on @ vent, but ingame facts are exactly like archi describes

as for admins, laser is a rage kicker, and jawa inmediately rcon kicks teammates for not taking up his orders and forcekills for a max the opponents when they did something he didnt approve, cant rly blame jkb cuz im not sure if he does yews the rcon, he and jawa play pugs together 24/7, the few times jawa was not connected nothing happened

gotta add that its rly sad how ppl thinks rcon is meant to be used :roll: