madmin warr 2010 hilites by wh4prez

Discuss the pug server Impulse.
WH

madmin warr 2010 hilites by wh4prez

Post by WH »

tens0r wrote:When I had admin there was no admin war.
tens0r wrote:I go to get an 8th for 4s that everyone was bitching about forever even though we had 3s. I come back and you start a 3s pug without me. I try to enforce 4s and keep getting kicked. Should've learned by now kicking me never leads to anything good.
tens0r wrote:Killz taught me to admin. I'd like to thank him for everything I know.
tens0r wrote:It's just funny how serious you guys get when I been doing the same shit for YEARS.
Laser wrote:I feel that I should get admin back because I think I did force some map votes a few times, so yeah sorry about that :oops: , and I admit to ragekicking Magyk, and YES, it was a ragekick.
Turky wrote:
tens0r wrote:Also can I remember everyone VOTING IS ENABLED! That means you can do EVERYTHING but ban/forceteam to people.
Unless Yo has rcon :P
Ýô wrote:And LOL@ disable voting but when ppl so inmature like u guys is around votespamming all the time i feel obliged to disable it (it was disabled for 2 minutes only though), last time it was me who turned on floodprotect to avoid the so fucking annoying sappos, alert alert bs detected, and all those stuff everyone binds now to act cool.[/quot
Helaku wrote:
tens0r wrote:Guard just take away everyones admin and give it back to me.
Don't think Guard's a masochist.
quote="jaw4"]
Ýô wrote:jawa inmediately rcon kicks teammates for not taking up his orders and forcekills for a max the opponents when they did something he didnt approve
yo making shit up, pretty much the whole middle part is completely made up bullshit.
Darth_Wayne wrote:And all you have for this is Archi's word? Not the most trustworthy guy around lulz. I rconmaxed him once after he blatantly spammed mines at a midget door and killed my entire team
Max Rambone wrote:
JKB wrote:I don't think wallhacking and spamming every pug counts as not having done anything wrong.
Guess you'd better stop then.
tens0r wrote:Guard I see a lot of drama when I don't have rcon. This can easily be solved.
Max Rambone wrote:
Turky wrote:Huge difference between that, and singling someone out for spite.
Dude still crying about taunts....feelings REALLY hurt.
GUARD!AN wrote:
Turky wrote:I know why I don't have admin, but that's not the reason why...
Well the reason I know this is because I was the one you forceteamed. I aliased as a common sieger and spammed you, and you lost your cool :)
Helaku wrote:I preferred Tensor running things however he feels like, even unfair bans. Why the hell not? It definitely beats current situation.
Turquoise Dragon wrote:
fp wrote:i nominate myself
So now we gotta figure out who you are?
WH wrote:i nominate myself plz giv me admin i will ban every1 who doesn t wh n roofie every1 who ll say again in pub i am wh an everything will be PERFECT! yes yes
tens0r wrote:So I can get rcon again to a server I never play at?
beatings will continue until morale improves

Laser
Kopite

Re: madmin warr 2010 hilites by wh4prez

Post by Laser »

this guy aliases and then tries to stir the shit up
Less QQ more Pew Pew

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

This looks like time well spent.

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

GUARD!AN wrote:I'm surprised he didn't even attempt to proxy, or attempt to cover his typing style and sense of humor...
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

WH

WH is awesom

Post by WH »

r u shure bout all dat??? i m full of surprises like russian bachilor party cake!!!

this section hasn t gotten much love lately :(