High-Quality PUGS...

Discuss the pug server Impulse.
Max Rambone
Ramboner

High-Quality PUGS...

Post by Max Rambone »

Need moar...

But for that we need moar high-quality dudes....Guard, Nub, J3rk.....shit, I guess there's not even enough non-fags to play a decent game. :)

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Re: High-Quality PUGS...

Post by Turky »

All I said was stop getting maxed. Then you accused the rest of your team for "not killing enough people so that I don't get maxed." Then in the next pug you ragespec on the grounds that you need to "spec better people." Which is it? Make up your mind, plz.

ps: I was killing my fair share of people, and I'm pretty sure that we'd have spent an additional 3+ minutes at the bridge if I hadn't fragged numerous players, and frozen others, as jan.
Last edited by Turky on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Turky wrote:All I said was stop getting maxed. Then you accused the rest of your team for "not killing enough people so that I don't get maxed."

LOL what a retarded comeback.

§ Vail §

Post by § Vail § »

All i said was to stop raptoring it. Everytime we had a chance to get the obj either you or fool was maxed. We shouldve had the objective after i maxed revan and det killed on the jan and turkey killed supra. But you were maxed again and duo managed to kill our carrier. The only reason we lost the codes was because you were bossing it really hard. And when I say 'retreat' on the generator with our entire team dead and the entire other team coming with 12 seconds left on the spawn, dont run in rambo and try to demon the ATST, fall back and play conservatively.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

FYI, you can't ragespec the pug that isn't going on...I remember calling trk or vail out to capt me and both pussied out....now which is really ragespec?

Maxxed or not...you guys were dead way more than me...hell, I was getting the codes as jan and got them 3/4 of the way a couple times with none of you in sight.

Bottom line is don't make me jan if you can't kill anyone and keep ignoring the rax jorises when I freeze them.

@tens.....it kinda sucks when the other team ignores the demo and two reborn boss to kill the jan because they see the jan as the biggest threat....lol

~archi

Ðarth Jedi
First Team
First Team

Post by Ðarth Jedi »

guys when do you play ??! :| Never catch you :/

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

Ðarth reborn boss wrote:guys when do you play ??! :| Never catch you :/
xfire dude

§ Vail §

Post by § Vail § »

Why would trk and I capt you because if you were to win the duel you would go on and on and on about how you beat us in a pistol duel for 2 months. I capted Duo 5 minutes later anyway and won the duel and i consider duo a greater challenge than you, no offense. Trk got maxed once because he kept the codes alive and I got maxed once after i didnt sk so i could max one of their players. We dont 'ignore' the demo if you are freezing him, we just kill the unfrozen one first since the frozen one is USELESS if you freeze him correctly and we want to take out the player who can actually kill our team first. It also sucks when you have a player on your team who plays lando when the entire team is telling him to get off and play a class which can actually destroy the ATST.
I understand you 'werent trying' anymore but we couldve still had some fun in the match had we had a proper defense. I play this game for fun and if you arent trying to win the video game anymore, then you clearly arent having fun.If that happens, you should just ask for a sub and leave, since afterall, the video game is 7 years old and it kinda defeats the purpose of playing it when you aren't having fun

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Hard to have fun with douchebags.....play the game and stfu.

I would have said NOTHING if you and trk hadn't started with me.

~archi

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Max Rambone wrote:@tens.....it kinda sucks when the other team ignores the demo and two reborn boss to kill the jan because they see the jan as the biggest threat....lol
You're supposed to SK when your about to die and the spawn is about to come up....