Why does Tensor still have admin? also, unban me Guard

Discuss the pug server Impulse.
Laser
Kopite

Re: Why does Tensor still have admin? also, unban me Guard

Post by Laser »

§ Vail § wrote:Duo and I started EVERY pug in the last 2 months.
dude thinks there are never pugs without him even though he's only been around for about 4 months.......

yes, I'm offended and mad.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

While you're all pretty good at being fags, it is true that duo has been the dude starting pugs lately. (Although, the repeated xfire messages get annoying sometimes :) )

Dudes are always trying to stax the teams by aliasing and faking afk or disconnecting and then being xfire picked....nothing new there.

It was also pretty dumb to alias as Guard considering past events and the fact he pretty publicly stated it was a very bad thing....if that was really duo.
tens0r wrote:Don't worry vail you still have jawa and jkb's dick to suck on still.
Don't forget trk....he'd pout.

LOL, laser.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Laser wrote:
dude thinks there are never pugs without him even though he's only been around for about 4 months.......

umad?

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Max Rambone wrote:Dudes are always trying to stax the teams by aliasing and faking afk or disconnecting and then being xfire picked....nothing new there.
I never do that... u bad?

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Turky wrote:
Max Rambone wrote:Dudes are always trying to stax the teams by aliasing and faking afk or disconnecting and then being xfire picked....nothing new there.
I never do that... u bad?
I see it all the time.

I'm the pug police now tho so shouldnt be happening anymore.

§ Vail §

Post by § Vail § »

Laser wrote:

I've played this game for a very very long time. I havent played siege very long though and neither have i pugged very long. I started pugging with you guys in March. It was Turkey who got me off tempest to come to impulse for my first pug. I know you and Yo started a lot of pugs dude, but Yo hasnt been here for ages and you havent been very active lately. No need to be offended.

Duo

Post by Duo »

I aliased as Guard to help get the pug started. More people come when Guard is there. I usually end up renaming later, anyway. It can be difficult to start pugs these days and every bit helps. And besides, whenever I DO name as Guard, 99% of the people on the server are aware it's me; the only people fooled are pubbers(like c17).

More importantly, though, Guard said:
Word on the street is people have been impersonating me from time to time. If I see anyone impersonating me, expect a permanent ban from all of siege.
Merriam-Webster's definition of impersonate:
im·per·son·ate
verb \im-ˈpər-sə-ˌnāt\
: to assume or act the character of : personate

1. He was arrested for impersonating a police officer.
2. a comedian with a talent for impersonating famous politicians and actors
Considering I made zero attempt at assuming or acting the character of guard, it's safe to say I wasn't impersonating. All I did was change my name. I spammed all my same gay binds, played the same way I normally played, and didn't try to hide or change anything. Everyone in the pug except for c17(pubber) knew I was duo because I INVITED THEM TO THE PUG and/or WAS IN VENT with them.

When Kera aliases as Durza and tries to mimic his typing and playing style and over half the people in the pug are unaware that it's not Durza, that's impersonation. When I alias as Achilles and type really long sentences like a retard and play D reborn boss, that's impersonation.

So what I did wasn't impersonation at all. It was actually...
alias
noun \ˈā-lē-əs, ˈāl-yəs\
: an assumed or additional name

And regarding Tod, LMAO. I'm not the real Gos Tod who has been crashing servers and shit. I just made the forum account and the 2 posts which you guys got trolled soooooo hard by. Weren't keen enough to also check the IP of the person who was actually crashing the server, were you? Good argumentation. Like Tod said, "u should have maybe taken some IT courses to clue u in on that^^"

You have no reason to ban me and it's obvious you're just carrying out your personal vendetta against me. Especially evident as you were unable to refute anything I wrote in my first post. You're at George Bush mode: the reason we went to Iraq was WMD. Then there weren't WMD. So we change our rationale for invasion in the first place to promoting peace and democracy and removing a vengeful dictator. That's a good argumentation.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

LOL dude yesterday or 2 days ago I joined and said sup guard you said 'hey tens' just like you were IMPERSONATING him. I had to get in vent to find out you weren't guard so GG to that faggot. Was gonna ban you then but you were mid pug figured I'd be a nice guy.

Jawa/Jkb used to alias as guard all the time but when I gave the warning to everyone on vent they would be banned they haven't since.

Duo

Post by Duo »

Oh man, saying "hey tens" really shows the huge effort I was putting into impersonating Guard. Especially since I took great care not to be in vent under my own name and everything. Great detective work to join vent and discover my secret identity, Sherlock.

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

Duo wrote:

And regarding Tod, LMAO. I'm not the real Gos Tod who has been crashing servers and shit. I just made the forum account and the 2 posts which you guys got trolled soooooo hard by.

Lool i knew it