Why does Tensor still have admin? also, unban me Guard

Discuss the pug server Impulse.
tens0r

Re: Why does Tensor still have admin? also, unban me Guard

Post by tens0r »

Duo wrote:Oh man, saying "hey tens" really shows the huge effort I was putting into impersonating Guard. Especially since I took great care not to be in vent under my own name and everything. Great detective work to join vent and discover my secret identity, Sherlock.
Well guard says "hey tens" and you know that, that's why you said it. You have never said 'hey tens' to me in like 3 years kid. I then started talkin about other shit and u didn't say anything so I kinda got the hint you were fake. You could've easily said "I'm not Guard, I'm Duo" or could have renamed but you didn't. You just went along with it until I found out. THAT'S CALLED IMPERSONATION homie.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Heh, those trolling posts were entirely gai....gonna change my vote to no. :)

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

durza

Post by durza »

Duo wrote: When Kera aliases as Durza and tries to mimic his typing and playing style and over half the people in the pug are unaware that it's not Durza, that's impersonation.
-_-.

Duo

Post by Duo »

It's laughable how you are so desperate to find some reason to ban me to carry out your personal vendetta. You have no substantial rationale for permanently banning me, so you keep changing the reason I'm banned. First it was because I left in between pugs. Then it was because I was "impersonating" Guard. Then it was because I was Gos Tod and I was crashing servers. Now after all that, the best you can come up with is that it's because I said "hey tens" while named as Guard. Good one.

As I pointed out before, out of person A and person B....

Person A:
-Single-handedly megastacks pug by going pistol-only as first pick and getting outscored by everyone on their team
-Repeatedly spends the entire game trying to green doors and ignoring the objective, letting their teammates get raped for 20 at codes
-Crashes the server because they didn't get to play
-Repeatedly disconnects after the crystals on korri
-Repeatedly crashes vent and crashes jkb's computer

Person B:
-Says "hey tens" while under the name Guardian

....person B is the one that gets banned, while person A gets rcon.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

That's good argumentation.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

we should hear what guardian has to say

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Duo wrote:It's laughable how you are so desperate to find some reason to ban me to carry out your personal vendetta. You have no substantial rationale for permanently banning me, so you keep changing the reason I'm banned. First it was because I left in between pugs. Then it was because I was "impersonating" Guard. Then it was because I was Gos Tod and I was crashing servers. Now after all that, the best you can come up with is that it's because I said "hey tens" while named as Guard. Good one.

As I pointed out before, out of person A and person B....

Person A:
-Single-handedly megastacks pug by going pistol-only as first pick and getting outscored by everyone on their team
-Repeatedly spends the entire game trying to green doors and ignoring the objective, letting their teammates get raped for 20 at codes
-Crashes the server because they didn't get to play
-Repeatedly disconnects after the crystals on korri
-Repeatedly crashes vent and crashes jkb's computer

Person B:
-Says "hey tens" while under the name Guardian

....person B is the one that gets banned, while person A gets rcon.
Lemme some up the rule in case you didn't get it yet. I'm a god and can do whatever I want.

Person A didn't just pistol only as first pick. He did most of the round because he had jawa and some other good people on his team so wanted to make the pug good now over and done in 7 min O/D. We lost the CC obj by 2 min that pug so imagine if I put in the slightest bit of effort what it would've been like. Close pugs are good if u ask me.

I've gotten the obj NUMEROUS times whenever I try to green doors. I do it to GET THE OBJECTIVE. I also kill their team by shutting down the whole inside and getting 1-2 every round. So it's not really hurting the team that much.

I crashed the server because you faggots kept kicking me when half the server said lets 4s or w/e it was. You don't fuck with admin, especially one thats me.

When the crystals on korri are done in 10 in the 2nd round the rest of the game is pointless and half the time the first team didnt even get by the crystals. Sorry for not sitting through every 60 min korri pug and you can't really talk since you ragequit at the callvote for korri.

I like crashing your vent and it's not my fault jkb has a shitty comp. Maybe I should start crashing it again.

I love how you bring up 90% of your argumentations that happened what at least 6 months ago? We're talking about the present now homie, time to move on.

I'm not looking for reasons to ban you because you would be unbanned. It was supposed to be for a day but seeing your bitching/whining is hillarious. So fucking with you by enforcing the 2 rules guard said to enforce on you so you remain banned is funny. Hell if guard says your unbanned I could care less, I was gonna unban you later that night anyways. Until then you are banned.

Duo

Post by Duo »

Person A didn't just pistol only as first pick. He did most of the round because he had jawa and some other good people on his team so wanted to make the pug good now over and done in 7 min O/D. We lost the CC obj by 2 min that pug so imagine if I put in the slightest bit of effort what it would've been like. Close pugs are good if u ask me.
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Your team lost the pug because of what you did. Intentionally playing poorly and causing your team to lose constitutes ruining the pug. You also mentioned that if you had put in the slightest effort you would have won. Extrapolating that to you trying 100% = 20 minute defense and quick offense, it's obvious that what you did is against the server rules:
2. Do not lame live games (elevator lame, bridge lame, codes lame, cc lame, anything that will significantly slow down or speed up gameplay..for more on definitions of various laming see Tempest Rules)
I've gotten the obj NUMEROUS times whenever I try to green doors. I do it to GET THE OBJECTIVE. I also kill their team by shutting down the whole inside and getting 1-2 every round. So it's not really hurting the team that much.
Every time you've done this it has made the pug boring because it's incredibly easy for the defense to rape everyone at main with the numbers advantage. Anyone who you killed was less skilled than you; with you both out of the game, defense has a clear advantage. If you capture a pawn with a knight and then your opponent captures the knight, the opponent has the advantage. Tensor farming Durzas and Kains at side means the better players on the defense are in main defending against the worse players on the offense. Regardless of whether or not the obj ends up completed, every single time someone sits there greening the doors the hold time increases dramatically - ruining the fun for everyone else who is playing seriously. And, it's against the server rules:
2. Do not lame live games (elevator lame, bridge lame, codes lame, cc lame, anything that will significantly slow down or speed up gameplay..for more on definitions of various laming see Tempest Rules)
I crashed the server because you faggots kept kicking me when half the server said lets 4s or w/e it was. You don't fuck with admin, especially one thats me.
That's entirely your imagination. Half the server didn't say 4s, because we never voted to restart and we never went spec/cap. See below:
4 people in this screenshot are protesting you forcespecing everyone, add me and that's 5 people documented as wanting to play 3s. Even being generous and granting that the last ingame player wanted to play 4s(which I'm pretty sure wasn't the case, but w/e), that makes 5 votes for 3s and 3 votes for 4s - 25% in all likelihood, 37.5% at best. I wouldn't quite call that "half the server." Also, it's against the server rules:
3. Do not crash the server purposefully, through any of your various means.
When the crystals on korri are done in 10 in the 2nd round the rest of the game is pointless and half the time the first team didnt even get by the crystals. Sorry for not sitting through every 60 min korri pug and you can't really talk since you ragequit at the callvote for korri.
I used to play korri, though, and I remember this happening all the time when I played korri. And besides, it's against the server rules:
"And I have also decided that I don't give a flying fuck what the other team did or what everyone else is doing. From now on every person is accountable for their own actions, regardless of what anyone else in the server was doing.

Examples of ruining pugs (don't bother trying to discredit any of these, I have seen it all):

-Yo ragequitting in the middle of a Korri round (yesterday you really did kill the pug when you left, as I saw with my own eyes...and an extra 10-20 minutes really isn't going to kill you)"
I like crashing your vent and it's not my fault jkb has a shitty comp. Maybe I should start crashing it again.
Ok, then don't act shocked when you're banned from vent.
I love how you bring up 90% of your argumentations that happened what at least 6 months ago? We're talking about the present now homie, time to move on.
Some of them took place months ago, right. But, the fact that some of them took place just a few days ago shows that you have no intention of stopping. You consistently have ruined and continue to ruin pugs. Yet I'm the one that gets banned because I said "hey tens" while named as Guard. Outstanding logic, homie.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Did you miss the part when I said I'm a god and I do what I want? Rules don't apply to gods.

While you just wasted 30 mins on 1 post quoting everything and uploading screenshots I was pugging at Impulse because I'm not banned.

And like I said I could care less if you get unbanned. You are banned because you broke the 2 rules guard told me and the other admins to follow. So until he says something you remain banned.

Duo

Post by Duo »

Did you miss the part when I said I'm a god and I do what I want? Rules don't apply to gods.
GUARD!AN wrote:every person is accountable for their own actions
While you just wasted 30 mins on 1 post quoting everything and uploading screenshots I was pugging at Impulse because I'm not banned.
The old "you spend X time on the computer" argument. Good one. For one, I haven't even played video games whatsoever since August. Secondly, I don't mind spending more time on a post if it means having a well-reasoned argument. Maybe you should give it a try, since everything you say is easily refutable.
And like I said I could care less if you get unbanned. You are banned because you broke the 2 rules guard told me and the other admins to follow. So until he says something you remain banned.
Two rules? Did you miss the part where I said I'm not Gos Tod? And if I were Gos Tod, why would I help Guard crash the Gos server?

Saying that writing "hey tens" while name as Guard is impersonation is like saying that checking out a woman is sexual harassment, or that swatting a fly is animal cruelty, or that leaving in between pugs with 12 other people on is pugkilling.