Kopite

Re: Why does Tensor still have admin? also, unban me Guard

Post by Laser »

du *worked* o
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Duo

Post by Duo »

You were not banned you were barred for the day. You capted jawa he picked me and you got really mad and went ragespec after picking.
I had to leave to tend to some RL stuff, I didn't give a shit about who jawa picked. I would have still picked jkb over you if I was going to keep playing anyway. Furthermore, I have pugged dozens of times where the other team gets an xfire pick that wasn't in the server, and I have never left because of it. And considering you had 12 PEOPLE anyway and pugged RIGHT AFTERWARD, it really ruined the pug, didn't it!
No more bitching about people leaving/ruining pugs cuz there are consequences.
So when you single-handedly megastack a pug by going pistol-only as first pick and getting outscored by everyone on your team, that's not ruining the pug, right? Spending the entire game trying to green doors and ignoring the objective, letting your teammates get raped for 20 at codes isn't ruining the pug, right? Crashing the server because you didn't get to play isn't ruining the pug, right? Disconnecting after the crystals on korri isn't ruining the pug, right? Repeatedly crashing vent and crashing jkb's computer isn't killing the pug, right? But god forbid someone leaves IN BETWEEN matches with 12 other people available to pug, THAT'S ruining the pug, ban this person. Superb logic, bro.
Although maybe since you ragebanned me from vent I should leave it for a little longer.
You were banned permanently a long time ago for (1)repeatedly crashing vent and (2)killing pugs(since jkb crashes when vent crashes). Kera unbanned you and I CBF to click the buttons to re-ban you. All it took was a catalyst - I didn't really rageban you, I just reinstated a permanent ban that shouldn't have been lifted to begin with.
who's the whiner now, duo?
We get to the codes in under 5 and you're complaining for absolutely no reason that this guy won't rename. You're doing fine, why not just stfu and play?

Here you both run in at the same time and get maxed by 1 rocket. According to you, it's his fault.

This series of screenshots speaks for itself:

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Duo was aliasing as Guard and therefore the ban is also justified for that reason.

Anyway, I was at risk of getting killed at the 1st objective conversion, as the "balls at my feet" are good proof thereof. I knew that getting the bridge in most/all pugs is a matter of when, not if. Unfortunately, this same argument cannot be applied to the codes objective.

And I share Tensor's current sentiment that dudes need to unalias before playing, as is evident from his threat today to ban Joosem the Aimbotter before he renamed. I am in full support of this. It's more of a gray area if dudes won't unalias in spec while they take up server slots and steal my precious milliseconds (even though it still makes me lolumad), but if they are playing the video game, someone else in the server had better know who the fuck they are.

While I do recall the days when I used to get admin abused all the time, with few players complaining about it (actually Guard backed me up during tensor's "impulse boycott"), it's quite amusing to see no one--as of yet, at least-- actually concerned/opposed/outraged about this incident.
Laser wrote:du *worked* o

WH

Post by WH »

deese guys r mad

tensor is a god
he provides the hostiltity needed 2 keep da game alive

W3 N33D H1M S0 G3T U53D 2 1T F4GG07

also i have herd gaurd gets upset bout ppl imparsoniting him, that s not 2 brite

§ Vail §

Post by § Vail § »

It's a good thing the person who has started every pug in the last 3 weeks is banned now.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

§ Vail § wrote:It's a good thing the person who has started every pug in the last 3 weeks is banned now.
me and yo used to start ALL pugs, and apparently he was only banned for 1 day so it's not really a big deal

btw this thread has the lol-factor

but I do like how most of the reasons I've stopped pugging seem to be being brought up here, maybe there will be a good result. i dont care too much for this WH guy though, I never did like cheaters :(
Less QQ more Pew Pew

WH

Post by WH »

omg 10sor ban this noob he sed bad things about wh!!!11

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Ok you aliasing as Guard when he said not to so now you're banned again. When he gave me strict orders himself and made it clear on the forums anyone that aliases as him is banned.

Or how about being Tod Gos? You and your GER proxy can't hide from us. Another thing guard gave me and the other admins strict orders himself to ban on site or find out who it is a ban them. So now your banned again.

See right there, you just did the 2 worse things you could do. Guard is a chill guy but he HATES only 2 things, people aliasing as him and his servers being crashed.

The 1 day ban just turned into a perma.

GG faggot. umad

I know archi is happy, that's one less faggot for him to play with.

§ Vail §

Post by § Vail § »

Wait, duo is perma banned? Well, i guess that means that there will be no more pugs. I guess ill stop playing then too then. Duo and I started EVERY pug in the last 2 months. Why you would ban 1 of the ~7 active siege players is beyond me. Everyone in the pug knew it was Duo anyway.(except Revan probably since he is retarded etc).

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Pretty sure we had 6s yesterday WITHOUT duo, just saying.

Don't worry vail you still have jawa and jkb's dick to suck on still.