Don't pick me...

Discuss the pug server Impulse.
j3rk
A nub is In Ur Memories

Re: Don't pick me...

Post by j3rk »

being on good terms with ppl doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. the cool kids club mentality gets old amirite...

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

j3rk wrote:being on good terms with ppl doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. the cool kids club mentality gets old amirite...

Are you proposing people get along?

That would just be silly.

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

Archi's been known to throw mines into spawns and shoot 10 rockets at a doorway before.

He even throws mines at doors, sometimes. But he generally does the above mentioned every game he's not jan in.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

j3rk wrote:being on good terms with ppl doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. the cool kids club mentality gets old amirite...
Very true, but over here in the real world, people are pricks and like to be excluding. It makes them feel like they're actually better than someone.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Too true, Mike.....for example:
Turky wrote:heard archi picks fights with piiipe just because he's mi friend.

Wasn't aware you had many friends in this community.....pipe doesn't seem to share your feelings from what he's said to me.

Just for shits and giggles, give me an example of when I've picked a fight with pipe, plz.
Turky wrote:He's just massively paranoid that everyone who likes a player he hates is somehow in cahoots with them.
Which has already proven to not be true, in a few cases.
At least I don't hate Guard or J3rk or Fool for putting up with Archi... same idea, tbh.
Don't hate anyone...said it before.

You may not hate Guard, J3rk, or Fool, but you've also shown total disrespect for them....publicly....multiple times.

Laser wrote:Anyone who is on good terms with turk is in 'that circle' that archi doesn't like, but apparently we're the problem and not him.
gayzor@kisstrksassmode.com....Subject: Imma DB.....HI!

Ya and the arguement that I'm only buddies with dudes like Guard, J3rk, and Fool really helps you guys, right? ROFL!!!!

Kerafym wrote:Archi's been known to throw mines into spawns and shoot 10 rockets at a doorway before.

He even throws mines at doors, sometimes. But he generally does the above mentioned every game he's not jan in.
And you've NEVER spammed at all, right?

I can tell you that if it comes to where I spam the spawns, then someone has bunker spammed me as jan or whatever....I can't remember the last time I lamed a spawn, but it definatley was on Archi's HELL or HELL or before.

Also wanna say that YOU, KERA....are probably the most (SELF)OVERRATED, WHINER, LAMER, HACKER, RAGING DOUCHEBAG, AND TROLL that has ever played this game.

Let this community pick two fair dudes for you (no jkb, jawa, duo, guard..etc) and two fair dudes for me, and I guarantee you we win if you don't rage first.

CALLIN' U OUT, DUDE.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Max Rambone wrote:gayzor@kisstrksassmode.com....Subject: Imma DB.....HI!
Turky wrote:He's just massively paranoid that everyone who likes a player (or agrees with their outlook) that he hates is somehow in cahoots with them.
point in case?

And don't start with the "I don't hate anyone" card. Not buying it yet... you randomly raged at piiipe the other day, completely unprovoked. Don't worry, he made sure to tell me all about it.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Still don't know what you're talking about.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Max Rambone wrote:Still don't know what you're talking about.

~archi
Half the time I don't think Turkey even knows what he's talking about lol. But we love him anyways.
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Turky wrote:you randomly raged at piiipe the other day, completely unprovoked. Don't worry, he made sure to tell me all about it.
That's what I'm talking about. :)

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Piiipe took r jobs