narshadaa

Discuss the pug server Impulse.
Caesar

Re: narshadaa

Post by Caesar »

well icant comment on that cause i dont even how he did that so.....

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

VICTORY! A-well i gotta give credit to my friend who, mind u gave me a 1 and a half hour lecture on computerz, walked me thro download. Well point is i finally got the map. You are right i think it is harder to make a post or apply for rs than it is to do that. Well like my teacherz say it goes in your ear and out the other. Well that statement only applies for certain class; ie spanish english etc. The relativily good classes like physics math.... i actully PAY attention. The others it feels like i actually have to physically PAY to get the knowledge. Well....off topic sorry...well i got it now i can play the map!

victorious~

Tom

Post by Tom »

Caesar wrote:VICTORY! A-well i gotta give credit to my friend who, mind u gave me a 1 and a half hour lecture on computerz, walked me thro download. Well point is i finally got the map.

A Christmas miracle :D:D:D:D!!!!!!

Para
~Paradox~

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

lol ya i wld call it that
A MIRACLE

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Duo wrote:
Magyk wrote:Image

I like how you can see where the white was airbrushed in. Horrible photoshop skills are horrible.

Don't look at me, I just CTRL+C/CTRL+V'd it from another site.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

lol well i probably cldnt even do that lol

Tom

Post by Tom »

This whole thing was about you not being able to Ctrl+c and Ctrl+v a file. I'm amazed that you think you can do this after all that :D.

Para
~Paradox~

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

I'm amazed that he knows how to login AND restart with knight. He doesn't even deserve it :lol: just yesterday he tried threatening to "do something" about our "shield spam" (which was basically us with 3 jans constantly getting killed over and over again by the other team. The guy doesn't even know what shield spam is, why does he even have admin? :roll:

For all I know, someone gave him a text string to bind the login/restart commands in the console.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Well turkey, you know as well as i know that admin is a privilege. I don't abuse and i don't plan to. I just felt that having four-5 shields up at once is a bit much.? Yes i realize you can have unlimited jans in tempest but does that warrant having 4 in a 5 v 6 match? I was given admin because many felt i deserved it. Regaurdles if you think i do or not. I told the team to stop shield spam. I was clueless what to do i was gonna ask arch thro x-fire but it never came to that. When i said i was gonna do somthing i meant i was gonna ask arch. He usually is full of good advice and i fiure im knew to this whole thing so i would ask him. Well they eventually kept it down to 2 shields which was stil a bit hard but...life is hard. Heh. I also believe learning is a privilege and this would be a great time to learn. Learning doesn't necessarily come from books it comes from life. This was a real experience and ill learn from it...
I definately learned a lot from this whole nar-shaddaa thing...lol. :D I can now navigate the folders to some degree.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Caesar wrote:I told the team to stop shield spam.

How can we stop something that we aren't doing? Shield spam is when you selfkill for a new shield, either by /kill, /team blue, pitting, etc. If your team kills our jan for a new shield, that is your problem.

Caesar wrote:I was clueless what to do i was gonna ask arch thro x-fire but it never came to that. When i said i was gonna do somthing i meant i was gonna ask arch. He usually is full of good advice

His advice would have been the same as mine: that what we're doing is perfectly legal.