Trolling people from spec with fake teamchat

Discuss the pug server Impulse.

Re: Trolling people from spec with fake teamchat

Postby Turky on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Magyk wrote:Turkey is all of a sudden an advocate of the new players?
Something tells me Turkey is only being an advocate for himself.


I never said I was. But you claim to be... yet don't fully walk your talk.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds
 
Topic author
Posts: 3012
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:32 pm
Location: the great communist world of china
Highscores: 1
Local time: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:04 am
Karma: -132

Re: Trolling people from spec with fake teamchat

Postby Duo on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:42 pm

piipe wrote:is really funn
Image
User avatar
Duo
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 3:36 pm
Location: Chile
Local time: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:04 pm
Karma: -25

Re: Trolling people from spec with fake teamchat

Postby Turky on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Really fun to fuck up pugs? Okay. So as long as it's fun, it's okay to do?

Just because something is fun, doesn't mean that you should do it. Therefore pipe/duo have moot points.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds
 
Topic author
Posts: 3012
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:32 pm
Location: the great communist world of china
Highscores: 1
Local time: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:04 am
Karma: -132

Re: Trolling people from spec with fake teamchat

Postby piipe on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Duo wrote:
piipe wrote:is really funn
piipe
Beautiful Dude
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:53 pm
Highscores: 1
Local time: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:04 am
Karma: 3

Re: Trolling people from spec with fake teamchat

Postby Silver Absolution on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Turky wrote:Just because something is fun, doesn't mean that you should do it. Therefore pipe/duo have moot points.

Now you know how it feels to be on the other side, don't you Turkey?
~Silver Blur
User avatar
Silver Absolution
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:07 pm
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Local time: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:34 am
Karma: 0

Re: Trolling people from spec with fake teamchat

Postby Duo on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:14 pm

Fuck anybody that falls for fake team chat. Seriously. They can EABOD and DIAF. I have NEVER fallen for it. If you do, you're fucking retarded. You deserve the consequences especially when it's on the FIRST OBJ. How hard is it to remember who's on your team? How hard is it to check if there are white parentheses on both sides of their name? How hard is it to remember where everyone on the other team is? And above all, why must you listen to and obey 100% of "team chats" (real or fake) without any thought of your own whatsoever? Anyone who brainlessly takes every word written in teal as gospel is a moron.

If you're careless, lazy, and/or stupid and fall for something stupid because of it, it's your own fault.

Maybe the St. Louis Rams would agree with Turkey.

Image
User avatar
Duo
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 3:36 pm
Location: Chile
Local time: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:04 pm
Karma: -25

Re: Trolling people from spec with fake teamchat

Postby Max Rambone on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:31 pm

This is really the least of the problems in siege, tbh.

Fake team chat is extremely easy to spot for the reasons Duo already said.

All this really amounts to is another pointless argument.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.
User avatar
Max Rambone
Ramboner
 
Posts: 2661
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:55 am
Local time: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:04 am
Karma: 16

Re: Trolling people from spec with fake teamchat

Postby Turky on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Max Rambone wrote:Fake team chat is extremely easy to spot for the reasons Duo already said.


If it were easy, no one would fall for it... there goes your argument.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds
 
Topic author
Posts: 3012
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:32 pm
Location: the great communist world of china
Highscores: 1
Local time: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:04 am
Karma: -132

Re: Trolling people from spec with fake teamchat

Postby Kerafym on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Only a fool falls for the same trick twice.

This shouldn't be bannable or even criticizeable. Duo got me like this once on vent (he wasn't even on the enemy team, was spec mode), and I fell for it once. I learned from that and always check the timer whenever someone says go, regardless of where they say it and regardless of what obj it is.

Learn from your mistakes and improve. Don't bitch and make rules because of someone's shortcomings.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.
User avatar
Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend
 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:07 pm
Local time: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:04 am
Karma: -1

Re: Trolling people from spec with fake teamchat

Postby Flyer on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:03 pm

turkey you are still fucking whining after all these months? fuck, get a life you faggot
Image
Flyer
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:56 am
Local time: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:04 am
Karma: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Impulse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron