Just wanted to say

Report server or forum admin abuse.
Silver Absolution

Re: Just wanted to say

Post by Silver Absolution »

Kerafym wrote:
Silver Absolution wrote:
Magyk wrote:@Silver, RAM is actually really cheap nowadays. I just found 8gb of corsair ram on ebay for like 40 bucks.

That's on USA.
RAM here is quite expensive, at least for me. I'm not in a very good economical situation...

BTW: Who the fuck is Ramshi!?
I only know of a Bunny running around...

Can you not have it shipped to you?

I can't imagine shipping something as small as ram would be too terribly expensive.

Didn't I tell you that a 1 dolar equals $4 in my currency?, so your 40 dollars would be $160 for me, wich are the minimum value of RAM around here, depending of which is the bitch selling it to you...
~Silver Blur

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Silver Absolution wrote:
Kerafym wrote:
Silver Absolution wrote:
Magyk wrote:@Silver, RAM is actually really cheap nowadays. I just found 8gb of corsair ram on ebay for like 40 bucks.

That's on USA.
RAM here is quite expensive, at least for me. I'm not in a very good economical situation...

I can't imagine shipping something as small as ram would be too terribly expensive.

Didn't I tell you that a 1 dolar equals $4 in my currency?, so your 40 dollars would be $160 for me, wich are the minimum value of RAM around here, depending of which is the bitch selling it to you...

Actually, tht 40 dollars was for 8gb ram, you've already got 2gb so an extra 2 would only run you 10-15USD if you do some price hunting.

Silver Absolution

Silver Absolution wrote:I'm not in a very good economical situation...

SO i have to wait, and save money when I can
~Silver Blur

Hakan_SDM

Post by Hakan_SDM »

Ive seen this AIDS guy.
He was being a gay anti-polak. I thought it was a joke but it became serious. :/

Silver Absolution

Wait, What? Who? When? Where?
Mister Crazy Guy is lost here...
~Silver Blur

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

dudes don't understand that we have different economy

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

Magyk wrote:
Silver Absolution wrote:
Kerafym wrote:
Silver Absolution wrote:

That's on USA.

Actually, tht 40 dollars was for 8gb ram, you've already got 2gb so an extra 2 would only run you 10-15USD if you do some price hunting.

That's assuming that his current ram is DDR3. My friend needed to get some DDR ram to upgrade his current system and it cost him like 40$ for 1gb. If you're running DDR or DDR2, your mobo won't take DDR3 ram.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

Silver Absolution

my RAM is DDR3, so I believe his assumption was correct?
~Silver Blur

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Kerafym wrote:
Magyk wrote:
Silver Absolution wrote:
Kerafym wrote:
Silver Absolution wrote:

That's on USA.

That's assuming that his current ram is DDR3. My friend needed to get some DDR ram to upgrade his current system and it cost him like 40$ for 1gb. If you're running DDR or DDR2, your mobo won't take DDR3 ram.

Yeah it fucking blows that old memory can be more expensive than current generation memory :?
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

A lot more expensive.

I'd expect it to be a little more expensive since it's probably not being produced anymore, or if it is not as much, due to the whole supply and demand thing, but fuck the price difference is astounding.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.