Last person to post wins

Post funny stuff.

Re: Last person to post wins

Postby Magyk on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4128
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:30 pm
Karma: -87

Re: Last person to post wins

Postby GUARD!AN on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Image
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
User avatar
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater
 
Posts: 3019
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Highscores: 4
Local time: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:30 pm
Karma: -147

Re: Last person to post wins

Postby Ðarth Jedi on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:19 am

:shock:
Image
User avatar
Ðarth Jedi
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 4:34 am
Location: Europe
Local time: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:30 am
Karma: -70

Re: Last person to post wins

Postby Kain on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Image
Image
Kain
The Twelve Year Old
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 6:42 pm
Local time: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:30 pm
Karma: -15

Re: Last person to post wins

Postby Sakke on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:54 am

Kain wrote:Image

N1.
Image
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?
User avatar
Sakke
 
Posts: 681
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 1:28 am
Location: Denmark
Highscores: 1
Local time: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:30 am
Karma: -168

Re: Last person to post wins

Postby Ðarth Jedi on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:22 am

where
Image
User avatar
Ðarth Jedi
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 4:34 am
Location: Europe
Local time: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:30 am
Karma: -70

Re: Last person to post wins

Postby Kain on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:04 pm

Sakke wrote:
Kain wrote:Image

N1.

TY
Image
Kain
The Twelve Year Old
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 6:42 pm
Local time: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:30 pm
Karma: -15

Re: Last person to post wins

Postby tens0r on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:10 pm

I win.

Again
Image
tens0r
 
Posts: 1996
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:52 pm
Location: I'm a god.
Local time: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:30 pm
Karma: -88

Re: Last person to post wins

Postby GUARD!AN on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:09 pm

GUARD!AN wrote:Image
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
User avatar
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater
 
Posts: 3019
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Highscores: 4
Local time: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:30 pm
Karma: -147

Re: Last person to post wins

Postby tens0r on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:29 pm

tens0r wrote:I win.

Again
Image
tens0r
 
Posts: 1996
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:52 pm
Location: I'm a god.
Local time: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:30 pm
Karma: -88

PreviousNext

Return to Jester Alley

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest