YOU CAN'T FIRE ME, I QUIT BITCHES 2012 edition

Post funny stuff.
tens0r

Re: YOU CAN'T FIRE ME, I QUIT BITCHES 2012 edition

Post by tens0r »

CHEW wrote:
Turky wrote:
CHEW wrote:Who is this person anyways.

Well "Duo" entered the picture shortly before you started sieging less.. A few months after GT formed. No one knows who he was before that, and he's never wanted to tell us. I wish I could be such an e-mystery like him!

So if he sucked bad enough, before i stopped sieging, to change his name then he obviously didn't matter. I love modern siegers that get good at a dead game that 20 total people in the world still play, and come start talking shit like they are the greatest player that has ever walked the gaming earth. They gotta keep their e peens swinging for lack of actual girth, and think that them leaving will actually hurt someones feelings.

And lol at tensor getting arrested. Tensor i am retiring from IT and currently in school for criminal justice. When i get hired on at a station you gotta let me look up your mug shot.

Lol i got arrested 6-7 years ago for giving a cop shit when he tried to kick us out at McDonalds when I was 14 maybe 15...By no means I was bragging about it probably just told people in vent what happened that day.

If I wanted to brag about getting arrested it would be about the time I actually gotten arrested for possession at the age of 17 (luckily 1 month before I turned 18, lucky me).

Also love how this dood quits and then talks shit but wouldn't say shit in vent to me ever.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Well cya duo...not gonna miss you raging at me tho but all the same..enjoyed your videos. Really helped in some cases. I didn't get a farewell that was negative so that means he must hink im ok. So i think that either bumps...Gaurd!an, Archi, Schute or Raptor to top Pugger. (least in my opinion) Good luck in the world i rly dont know how old you are so i can't say hope you make it thro college. (altho at times i thought u were 4 but....) If you can manage your anger issues you could make it irl. However i still feel the same as others you will be back sooner or later. Really cant say i knew you so.... I still think u r on fourms as i type this but.... Cya later...(notice i said later) :lol: Ill bet he'll be back in 1 month. :roll:

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

Caesar wrote:However i still feel the same as others you will be back sooner or later. Really cant say i knew you so.... I still think u r on fourms as i type this but.... Cya later...(notice i said later) :lol: Ill bet he'll be back in 1 month. :roll:

Silver Absolution wrote:Image
~Silver Blur

Ranger Bob
troll

Post by Ranger Bob »

I have a question. Why is this posted in Jester Alley? :?

Anyway, see you later dude. Didn't get the chance to play with you for very long, but you're a cool guy (when not raging). Go on and join your friends in the siege retirement village. :)

Sqrl2k
Dem Emos Ain't Got Shit On The Squirrel Man.

Post by Sqrl2k »

Cya in two weeks.

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

no he wont :roll:
~Silver Blur

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Ranger Bob wrote:I have a question. Why is this posted in Jester Alley? :?

Rofl....I just noticed this....that's good questionation.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Kain
The Twelve Year Old

Post by Kain »

TlDR.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

how did i miss this