YOU CAN'T FIRE ME, I QUIT BITCHES 2012 edition

Post funny stuff.
Duo

YOU CAN'T FIRE ME, I QUIT BITCHES 2012 edition

Post by Duo »

So the writing has been on the wall for me to GTFO for a while now since virtually everyone worth a damn has left, but I stuck around for a few shits and giggles during school breaks and to dominate the fuck out of all the shitties that still play this game. Pugs were great several years ago but most of the players active now wouldn't even have the password back then. Everyone worth a shit is gone and this game has deteriorated to the level of fucktardery that Turkey is getting picked first rate in 4s pugs. Not only that, but the server owner is always out pushing paperwork and pretending to get laid so that the only one with admin is a butthurt old hick that spends his free time playing Star Wars games with 13 year old Euro boys that just figured out how to wipe their ass without making their fingers smell bad. Anyway, there's no point in playing this shitfest of a game anymore, so it's time for me to join the ranks of all the retired skilleds of years past and promptly get the fuck out of here.

Schrute - Congrats, you now have the magnificent distinction of being the only person keeping this worthless pug community ever so slightly above the skill level of JA+ emote command circle jerks.

Bunny - I like you. Also, you're infinitely better at jan than Archi and probably the best one left in the game. <3

Turkey - I didn't know it was possible for someone with a college degree to be incapable of making anything more complicated than a box in the map editor. Regardless, when not being spammed or losing a pug you were enjoyable company. When you lose, verbally insult your shitty teammates rather than whining and going spec though. It's more manly.

Kera - We spent many hours trolling bombs and raping shitties in 2v2. gg buddy.

Jakab and Jawa - It's be fun stacking pugs with you. Except when I was on the unstack team. Then I fucking hated you. Fuck gorge and brentor. gg and have fun in your shitty dota game.

Vail - You try too hard to fit in. Stop straddling Jakab and Jawa's cocks for a few minutes and be yourself. You were cooler before we taught you how to not suck dick at siege.

Pipe - You are one of the only people who actually learns shit and gets better rather than sucking cock year after year. You should still get the fuck off lando and stay there though. Adios and jodete, mi amigo mexicano.

Tensor - I've enjoyed not having to hear your gay ass queer lisp on vent. You should really work on your vowel pronunciation. Protip: it might help you say "O" if you take the dick out of your mouth. By the way, anyone who gets arrested at a McDonald's and then brags about it on the internet is a fucking retard.

Durza - Try throwing without using pull at some point. I've heard you can actually kill people with it.

Flyer - Continue shittalking on this board. The butthurt you've caused is laudable.

Ricky - One of the few enjoyable people to have on the server. Keep spamming the fuck out of Turkey. Just make sure you're in vent when you do it, though, it's the tits.

Archi - You've been playing this game for years and you still can't freeze a moving walker. I don't know what's so hard about "shoot in front of its feet." But hey, don't worry. Maybe some day you'll move on to bigger and better things than sucking nígger cock at a game you've been playing for seven years.

Wufei - We were the best 2v2 team in siege (back when people actually knew how to play 2v2). I enjoyed raping the fuck out of Waffles and Tensor with you. ggs dude.

Everybody else - Those of you that I liked, you know who you are. Remaining shitties, EABOD and DIAF.

TOR sucks, LOL sucks more, and JA sucks like Skittles on Achilles.

Fuck all of you.

........................./´¯ /)
......................,/¯..//
...... .............../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
....... .../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(.. .´(..´......,~/'...')
................. ........./..../
..........''.......... ... _.•´
..........................(
..... ......................

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Re: YOU CAN'T FIRE ME, I QUIT BITCHES 2012 edition

Post by Kerafym »

c u
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

We'd be friends if you weren't a gigantic douche and I didn't suck at the VG.

Sayonara.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

durza

Post by durza »

Duo wrote:Durza - Try throwing without using pull at some point. I've heard you can actually kill people with it.

I dont believe you!

On a serious note, when you weren't being a complete asshole, I actually found chatting and playing with you to be enjoyable.

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

Duo wrote:[...]13 year old Euro boys[...]

What's wrong with the Euro boys here?
Duo wrote:........................./´¯ /)
......................,/¯..//
...... .............../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
....... .../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(.. .´(..´......,~/'...')
................. ........./..../
..........''.......... ... _.•´
..........................(
..... ......................

Loved it
~Silver Blur

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Eh, I liked omni's a lot better. The remake just doesn't do the original justice.

Also, you are wrong about me. I pretend to get laid AND I pretend to have a job, so how could I push papers all day, duh

Anyways, hope you don't still have these anger problems when you grow up. Peace :D

EDIT: Nevermind
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I was actually starting to like you a lot more in recent months, I'm disappointed to not get a farewell speech.

Either way, keep in touch on xfire and shit, I actually enjoy your amusing anecdotes.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Bye Duo, it has been a pleasure watching your rax jorises :D

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

I would have also accepted:

Leave.
Bye.

schrute