Tasteless Jokes

Post funny stuff.
piipe
Beautiful Dude

Re: Tasteless Jokes

Post by piipe »

here's a question of intelligence ...

so there is a guy who is really really hungrY so he decides to go hunting..

NOW PAY ATTENTION!

he walks 10 meters to the south.. and he doesn't find anything to hunt,then he walks 10 meters to the east
and he finds a bear , he kill him and wlaks 10 meters to the north and returns home..

WHAT'S THE COLOR OF THE BEAR? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

That was such a tasteless joke piipe!! How could you post such a thing!
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

omg not this joke....i heard it when i was in year 4 and i remember not knowing the answer cuz i was dumb back then.

| +
the bear is white cuz only in the arctic circle is everything equal like that

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

Ramshi wrote:omg not this joke....i heard it when i was in year 4 and i remember not knowing the answer cuz i was dumb back then.

| +
the bear is white cuz only in the arctic circle is everything equal like that

At the North Pole, every direction you face is south.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

An African scientist and a Czechoslovakian scientist had spent their whole lives studying the majestic grizzly bear. Each year they petitioned their respective governments to allow them to go to Yellowstone to study these wondrous beasts. Finally, their request was granted and they immediately flew to New York and then west to Yellowstone. They reported to the local ranger station and were told that it was the grizzly mating season and it was much too dangerous to go out and study the animals. They pleaded that this was their only chance. Finally the ranger relented.

For several days they called in, and then nothing was heard from the two scientists. The rangers mounted a search party and found the scientists' camp completely ravaged. Nearby was the African scientist.

Together, they then followed the trail of a male and a female bear. The Rangers asked which bear had eaten the scientist, because they feared an international incident. "The male," said the African scientist. They killed the male and cut open the bear's stomach and....NOTHING.

One ranger turned to the other and said, "You know what this means, don't you?"

"Of course," the other ranger nodded. "Never believe a black man who says 'The Czech is in the male.'"
Eventus stultorum magister.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Max Rambone wrote:An African scientist and a Czechoslovakian scientist had spent their whole lives studying the majestic grizzly bear. Each year they petitioned their respective governments to allow them to go to Yellowstone to study these wondrous beasts. Finally, their request was granted and they immediately flew to New York and then west to Yellowstone. They reported to the local ranger station and were told that it was the grizzly mating season and it was much too dangerous to go out and study the animals. They pleaded that this was their only chance. Finally the ranger relented.

For several days they called in, and then nothing was heard from the two scientists. The rangers mounted a search party and found the scientists' camp completely ravaged. Nearby was the African scientist.

Together, they then followed the trail of a male and a female bear. The Rangers asked which bear had eaten the scientist, because they feared an international incident. "The female," said the African scientist. They killed the female and cut open the bear's stomach and....NOTHING.

"Of course," the other ranger nodded. "Never believe a black man who says 'The Czech is in the male.'"

This is my favorite joke of all time, though it's better told in person. I've never heard anyone else tell it though, so high five. :D

| +
They're supposed to cut open the male though :P

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

Max Rambone wrote:An African scientist and a Czechoslovakian scientist had spent their whole lives studying the majestic grizzly bear. Each year they petitioned their respective governments to allow them to go to Yellowstone to study these wondrous beasts. Finally, their request was granted and they immediately flew to New York and then west to Yellowstone. They reported to the local ranger station and were told that it was the grizzly mating season and it was much too dangerous to go out and study the animals. They pleaded that this was their only chance. Finally the ranger relented.

Together, they then followed the trail of a male and a female bear. The Rangers asked which bear had eaten the scientist, because they feared an international incident. "The female," said the African scientist. They killed the female and cut open the bear's stomach and....NOTHING.

This. This just made my day. :lol: Gonna store it away in memory for an (in)appropriate time to say it. Maybe I'll raid the university's black student union and tell it 8-)

Agree with mag, though. Should have cut open the male.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Funny how there are so many variations of the same joke. The variation I've heard way up North here was that it was a Czech and his Black friend hunting bears in the Maine wilderness, and when the Czech was eaten he went and got a game warden. For bonus emphasis, you drop the N word at the punchline too.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Oh ya....the male....lol sorry.

fixt.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

i keep clicking this expecting to read something about colossi being imbalanced, and then remembering that was an artosis joke.

l:
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.