HELAKU'S GALLERY

Show us your creative side! Everything from graphics to poetry is welcome!

Moderator: Magyk

Helaku

Re: Love

Post by Helaku »

I wasnt on a computer,wafflz
i thought that u werent that dumb...
I was doing my best to reach a computer to reply to your post.
and thanks to everyone for believing the truth.
I am not Yoda.
Tyvm.
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.
:-)

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Yoda's IP and this guys IP is COMPLETELY different. Forums and in game.

Trust me he's not Yoda, we've done the research.

Sakke

Post by Sakke »

Try comparing my IP to anyone you used to have of me. They are COMPLETELY different since I've changed both address and ISP. ISP for the third time now. IP cannot be used to prove that one is not a person, only to indicate that someone really is a certain person.

Just as wafflz, I totally don't get what you're saying there hela.. Please explain.

Also:
helaku wrote:well....I guess you dont understand how had i done it,so ill end trying 2 explain now...wont post any more stuff either :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :!:
I'm glad we have an substitute for a girl now that I can't seem to see Lauren around. Attention seeking whining can be fun in limited amounts.
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Sakke wrote:Try comparing my IP to anyone you used to have of me. They are COMPLETELY different since I've changed both address and ISP. ISP for the third time now. IP cannot be used to prove that one is not a person, only to indicate that someone really is a certain person.

Just as wafflz, I totally don't get what you're saying there hela.. Please explain.

Also:
helaku wrote:well....I guess you dont understand how had i done it,so ill end trying 2 explain now...wont post any more stuff either :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :!:
I'm glad we have an substitute for a girl now that I can't seem to see Lauren around. Attention seeking whining can be fun in limited amounts.
Sakke you've been a negative nancy as of late.

I don't like it. Go join the polaks.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

g@y

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

tens0r wrote:
Sakke wrote:Try comparing my IP to anyone you used to have of me. They are COMPLETELY different since I've changed both address and ISP. ISP for the third time now. IP cannot be used to prove that one is not a person, only to indicate that someone really is a certain person.

Also:
Sakke you've been a negative nancy as of late.

I don't like it. Go join the polaks.
negative nancy LOL
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Also a Debbie Downer too.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

and a bit of a BITCH.

Jk. :D

Sakke

Post by Sakke »

o.0
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?

dadeus

Post by dadeus »

tens0r wrote:Also a Debbie Downer too.
Magyk wrote:and a bit of a BITCH.

Jk. :D

wow what was this topic again...something about loveeeeee