Return to Photoshop.

Show us your creative side! Everything from graphics to poetry is welcome!

Moderator: Magyk

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Return to Photoshop.

Post by Magyk »

Got my hands on PSCS6, the newest version. Churned this out in probably an hour or so. 'tis a glorious day. All stock photoshop tools too, which is outside the norm for me. Full size 3072x1728 is below, looks a lot better.

Original:
| +
Attachments
Full size.
Full size.

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Re: Return to Photoshop.

Post by piipe »

lol
nice magyk ... i remember i used to be really good at hpotoshop.. think i forgot a lot of tricks

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Imma let you finish, but the late-sixties Fords had the best Mustangs of all time....OF ALL TIME.

lawl.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

not only does he have a facebook where you can see his lic plate, but he posts a pic of it here too......

aaaaaaanyways

1971 boss mustang....nuff said.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Max Rambone wrote:Imma let you finish, but the late-sixties Fords had the best Mustangs of all time....OF ALL TIME.

lawl.

~archi

We own a 68 that is willed to me.. only a matter of time. :twisted:
And no, 1967 GT500 best all time. But Bosses are slick as hell too.
(I might do one of these of a classic car later, actually.)
| +
As for putting plates online, every car sale/trading post site in existence requires you post the plate number to your vehicle when selling anyway. No one but law-enforcement can do anything with plates anyway (without serious know-how, I guess) and if someone wants to find me there are much easier ways to do so I'm sure. (Like, I'm pretty sure my Facebook displays town/state anyway.)

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Lol i can run your plates from a laptop in a squad car. I will get all the info i would need. I am not trying to be a dick, just friendly advice.

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

Gremlin ftw.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Two steps ahead of you Chew.
Magyk wrote:No one but law-enforcement can do anything with plates anyway (without serious know-how, I guess) and if someone wants to find me there are much easier ways to do so I'm sure. (Like, I'm pretty sure my Facebook displays town/state anyway.)

All you'll find is a ticket for an 82 in a 65 anyway. Nothing exciting as far as driving record is concerned.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

CHEW wrote:Lol i can run your plates from a laptop in a squad car. I will get all the info i would need. I am not trying to be a dick, just friendly advice.

There's a reason that ALMOST everyone blurs their plates on the internet, dude.

You'd be surprised what is considered public information.

I have no idea what picture he's talking about because I don't give a shit and I NEVER looked at your profile, but Chew IS actually trying to help you on this one.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Thousands of people have seen it on the road and they are in a much better position to yews that information than someone half way across the country or world. It's not any different from driving down the road or leaving your car parked at the grocery store.
It's literally no more dangerous than having my name displayed on Facebook. Someone could easily take my name to ancestry.com and theoretically learn my address that way.
You can find out much more from the IP address you're posting from than your license plate, or from photos that you've posted that are potential geotagged (many are nowadays.)
I once tracked down a friend of a friend's location from a skype group call by running all the IP addresses that were connected to my PC during the conversation. It took probably 15 minutes of trial and error, but eventually I guessed correctly (it was somewhere in Florida, I think.)

Anyone who wants to prove me wrong, have at it. Feel free to PM me my address or something when you get it. No using squad cars.

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driver%27s ... ection_Act
(If you want to hire a licensed private investigator just to prove a point, be my guest.)