Star Wars silhouettes

Show us your creative side! Everything from graphics to poetry is welcome!

Moderator: Magyk

Sakke

Star Wars silhouettes

Post by Sakke »

Hi all

Has anyone ever come across a lot of star wars silhouettes? Possibly something along the lines of:
or

I've done some image searching myself, but it's hard to find the characters. For instance little Ani. If anyone ever found a place where they keep images like these, I'd be more than happy to hear of it.
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Re: Star Wars silhouettes

Post by Magyk »

Google Image search "Star Wars Pumpkin Stencils" (No, really)

| +

If all else fails, I think there is a pre-set that works (sort of) in photoshop to create silhouettes. If you need one or two characters in particular, I can try to come up with something for you.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

I'm really interested to know why you want these ha!
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Sakke

Post by Sakke »

Magyk wrote:Google Image search "Star Wars Pumpkin Stencils" (No, really)

| +

If all else fails, I think there is a pre-set that works (sort of) in photoshop to create silhouettes. If you need one or two characters in particular, I can try to come up with something for you.

Thanks! That might just do the trick. I'll go ahead and see if I can find some more characters. Spaceships and the like are no problem.

@Laser. They're for everyone's cupboards in my dorm kitchen - since room numbers would be too plain. I'm considering following up with star wars quotes as well. When we renovated the kitchen last year we painted the dorm number on the wall in the star wars font. So yea, there's a kind of a theme going on here. :D
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Sakke, are you the RA? (Not sure if that term is familiar to you, in American dorms there is usually an older student to guide the newbies coming in, he/she lives in the same dorm as the freshies)
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.