Discuss our custom pug server mod.
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Re: What Keramod Should Fix...

Post by GUARD!AN »

:?
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

dadeus

Post by dadeus »

Kerafym wrote:Uhh, all of that's already been fixxed. I just need to find a good way to compile on Linux and test, and since Guard is a twat who won't give me cpanel, I'm pretty much not trying too hard on the former, either.

I dont want to start a flame war so I"ll just say Guard having observed the haxxing and other server dirupting behavior of a few chosing to be very careful who he gives cpanel too is an intelligent move not the move of a twat. :mrgreen:

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

dadeus wrote:
Kerafym wrote:Uhh, all of that's already been fixxed. I just need to find a good way to compile on Linux and test, and since Guard is a twat who won't give me cpanel, I'm pretty much not trying too hard on the former, either.

I dont want to start a flame war so I"ll just say Guard having observed the haxxing and other server dirupting behavior of a few chosing to be very careful who he gives cpanel too is an intelligent move not the move of a twat. :mrgreen:
I've never done anything malicious with admin that was freely given to me, first of all. But that's regardless. The real point of it is:
Before he asks me to spend an excessive amount of time making a fucking mod for him, he could at least have the common courtesy to let me test it on his server instead of wasting more time trying to figure out a proper way to test it on my own computer. Also - not having to wait for him to hold my hand every time I want to make a minor update is another nice, and entirely necessary, contribution to my making a decent mod.
Lastly, it's none of your fucking business who and who doesn't have cpanel, Guard's not 5 and doesn't need your opinion on the matter.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

I had cpanel once. I restarted the server every day and it never crashed :)

Now it crashes? WHY IS THIS!?!??!?!

Ýô

Post by Ýô »

sry kera, server crashed on cargo

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

I'm talking to ET about making more cpanel accounts, hang in there guys. For now I feel highly uncomfortable giving out NOT ONLY the only login to it, but also a very sensitive login, that although I can change the password to, the username is still highly sensitive.
GUARD!AN

–noun
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,

Duo

Post by Duo »

Is it rocket6?

Padawan

Post by Padawan »

any twit with half competance with computers can make his own local server, either in game or downloading the ded executable.

guard should just leave it on base until kera can release a stable mod

stop being lazy and make your on test environment, or just tell guard to fuck off and don't make a mod.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

GUARD!AN wrote:I'm talking to ET about making more cpanel accounts, hang in there guys. For now I feel highly uncomfortable giving out NOT ONLY the only login to it, but also a very sensitive login, that although I can change the password to, the username is still highly sensitive.
Herd this Max Rambone guy is quite trustworthy.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Max Rambone wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:I'm talking to ET about making more cpanel accounts, hang in there guys. For now I feel highly uncomfortable giving out NOT ONLY the only login to it, but also a very sensitive login, that although I can change the password to, the username is still highly sensitive.
Herd this Max Rambone guy is quite trustworthy.

~archi
It is rather uncanny and ironic for numerous reasons you said that right now, I do need to talk to you about a few things soon.
GUARD!AN

–noun
the universe.