Old Omni quote

Tell us your story. Tensor likes reading these.
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Old Omni quote

Post by Turky »

Omnipotent1 wrote:Ok, I believe it's time to whip a horse that has been beaten so many times that it's house is on PETA's speed dial. Look at the Cabinet, presumably the people who made this decision:

Silver
Meph
Pariah
Strol
Morph

Blah, blah, representation, blah blah JO clan, you know the drill coming from me. But the point is, I'm guessing the only one on this list who has played Siege in the last 3 months is Morph, and he isn't quite in a position to know Siege. So I'll try to explain it to you.

SIEGE CLANS ARE A JOKE

Simple. With the fall of TD, Siege is officailly dead. I mean check the pulse, turning grey, rigor mortis dead. Just about every single good Siege player with any sort of clan allegiance is gone.

History lesson: I just posted my bitchin resignation on TD boards. Later that day I'm talking to Tensor on xfire, and he asks me if I want to help start a clan with him and Guard, almost an anti-TD. This eventually became GT. Memory fails me on whether Guard was in UJ at this point or not, but I'm pretty sure he was. GT was 110% spite. Tensor was bitching about being shot down by TD twice, Guard wanted nothing more than to beat TD after sooo many scrims against them in UJ, Jawa and I had just left TD on bad terms, and Chew wasn't going to join until I played the "You hate Hawk" card. This was the original starting 5 for GT. Also in the clan was Robiwan (AKA DanDaMan), the last great HRC and only one keeping the rest of the clan in the game at this point.

Meanwhile, I like to drop bombs leaves UJ, and starts his "brotherhood", lick. It starts out harmless enough, but would eventually kill Siege.

GT falls apart when Tensor and I encounter irresolvable differences, and Guard (and Ghostbob who was AFK for all this) was invited to join TD. Dan leaves JA, esentially killing Heroic. Siege is now a one-clan game, NOBODY has the balls to challenge TD, or the skills to last more then 3.5 minutes.

Enter summer.

My answer to GT, SCP, dies when Tensor restarts GT (mostly as a joke IIRC) and all my followers go join GT. TD has a threatening opponent again. But Achilles' case of pussitis (his own invention) flares up, and he quits Siege rather than face GT, or even a dormant HRC. Without Achilles, TD's entire structure falls apart, and the Unbeaten 5 all go their separate ways, leaving Guard, Ghostbob, and Demon in TD. For all intents and purposes, dead. So the only clan left is GT, which is a total joke. RIP Siege, Time of Death: Summer 06.

Meanwhile, I like to drop bombs has left Siege, and put lick in the hands of blundering retards Horton, Rockstar, and Darth Bratwurst. They expand lick into a facist empire, accepting anyone who wants to join until their numbers range somewhere in the 50s I believe. They buy a shitty laggy server with /kill (the backbone of modern Siege) disabled, and a swear filter that silences you for saying Hell or crap. Having 50 members though, mostly in the ages 10-13, their server is constantly populated, very abnormal for any Siege server. The lick serer is laggy, the admins are dipshits, and it has the aforementioned retarded rules.

The Siege community now has two factions: lick, and not-BOMB. I'd say the BOMBs outnumber the rest of the Siegers in every remaining clan. Some, myself included, are vying for the instant destruction of lick by any means necessary. Others, primarly =(DS)=Exar and <SCP>Bob, are trying for a peaceful coexistance with lick. The primary way they do this is by creating fake clans, namely ex and NUKE. I don't see what this accomplishes, but for whatever reason, it becomes wildly popular. And this is where my whole story starts to matter.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF HE MULTI-CLANNED. I'VE BEEN THERE, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GUYS KEEP ANYTHING IMPORTANT ON THE PRIVATE BOARDS ANYWAYS.

omni wrote:Good lord, I need to say this, not that anyone will read/care. DO NOT STAND RIGHT NEXT TO PEOPLE/RUN IN PEOPLE'S WAY IN SIEGE!!!!!!! I came back from Calculus even more pissed at my teacher than usual, so I decided to siege utnil C++ (instead of doing problems 1-84 for Monday. . . <3 Mr. Rajca. . . or should I say Rapea?). So I head over to SPJ. I'm on a crappy team, nothing new, by the time I join we're on defense in the CC. I head down to the point where the elevator comes up to the infirmary to start mining boxes there. Some random knave jan jumps right in my way. So I curse at my computer a bit, and make a team speak saying not to step in the way of rax jorises. So we're about to lose. . . then the server resets.

Dunno why, all the admins denied doing it. Maybe SPJ got h4xX0rd or something. So we're defending the door. I start mining the trenches for reborn boss and some idiot lando jumps right in my path. I curse at my computer a little louder this time and repeat my team speak, this time in caps. And the server resets a few times. Eventually they breach the door. I'm mine spamming the walker, and wouldn't you know it? The SAME FREAKING MORON jan does it again. At this point I'm so aggravated by the nubs and restarting I leave the server.

The only other server that has people in it is GoS, so I go there. They're on Hoth too, but this time I'm reborn boss offense. I make a wicked pull throw on some sniper, and start attacking jans who are shielding. Some random knave gets in my way and the turrets send us both to Hell. I curse at the computer a little more. We breach door and I'm first through for shields, but they respawn before I make it. I stealth/pull-throw my way to the controls, and take out a suspicious demo leaving the bunker. So I know there are mines in there. I peep in, and see the only mines are right in front of controls. They respawn, so I throw a saber to get rid of the mines, and start to back out to avoid the splash.
Click For Spoiler: THE SAME IDIOT reborn boss IS IN MY WAY. I DIE AND THAT NUB TAKES BRIDGE.

LoL u MAD ??

Maximus

Re: Old Omni quote

Post by Maximus »

trk giving seej community ancient history lesson

3 of the clans I was in mentioned... I feel old.
Exar has been my buddeh since we started siege and he still is.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Where is tensors omni picture?

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Magyk wrote:Where is tensors omni picture?

I had no idea at the time that it'd be so epic, tbh.

Kain
The Twelve Year Old

Post by Kain »

Holy shit. From 2006. God damn this game is old.

readeye40

Post by readeye40 »

Why can't I stop thinking about Brad Pitt?

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Kain wrote:Holy shit. From 2006. manatee damn this game is old.

Kain was just a wee twelve year old in 2006.

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

Magyk wrote:

He will also be a wee twelve-year-old in 3006. Or to quickly summorize this magic, a kane-year-old.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Turquoise Dragon wrote:
Magyk wrote:

He will also be a wee twelve-year-old in 3006. Or to quickly summorize this magic, a kane-year-old.

it's an amazing phenomonen

Darth_Wayne
kera and sfail's fiend

Post by Darth_Wayne »

turk sucks at civ5