My Story

Tell us your story. Tensor likes reading these.
beaing40

Re: My Story

Post by beaing40 »

thanks to info.

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

How dare you defy Raptor's creed!
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

kathorhanes

Post by kathorhanes »

I accidentaly stumbled onto this forum (bleh had to make an account to post) and found it quite cool to read about the old siege times since I played basically with all the best players and all of the formentioned names ring a bell (it has been some time). Hehe I still think GoS (guardians of stars) was the best siege clan though ;) (not GT:P). Well, cheers to all the jka siegers... nice to see you are alive :)

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

KATHOR! <3 One of my 4Fang brethren has returned!

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

kathorhanes wrote:I accidentaly stumbled onto this forum (bleh had to make an account to post) and found it quite cool to read about the old siege times since I played basically with all the best players and all of the formentioned names ring a bell (it has been some time). Hehe I still think GoS (guardians of stars) was the best siege clan though ;) (not GT:P). Well, cheers to all the jka siegers... nice to see you are alive :)

Why don't come back, and join our purpose? :D

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

kathorhanes wrote:I accidentaly stumbled onto this forum (bleh had to make an account to post) and found it quite cool to read about the old siege times since I played basically with all the best players and all of the formentioned names ring a bell (it has been some time). Hehe I still think GoS (guardians of stars) was the best siege clan though ;) (not GT:P). Well, cheers to all the jka siegers... nice to see you are alive :)

SMC was better than GOS....

Not to mention GT and GOS were around in different siege times. If only we had time machines, we could match up clans from history at their primes to truly see who would come out on top.

piipe
Beautiful Dude

Post by piipe »

CHEW wrote:

Not to mention GT and GOS were around in different siege times. If only we had time machines, we could match up clans from history at their primes to truly see who would come out on top.

probally me, by myself 8-) 8-)

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

piipe wrote:
CHEW wrote:

probally me, by myself 8-) 8-)

cool story pipe

Sakke

Post by Sakke »

CHEW wrote:

If we had time machines we could port back to when siege was truly alive.
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

If we had time machines we could port back to when siege was truly alive.

i would be in gaming heaven if that happened