My Story

Tell us your story. Tensor likes reading these.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Re: My Story

Post by Magyk »

Turky wrote:rofl @ magyk having no idea how lick was created or where ILTDB came from. dude got a C- in siege history class...........

Interesting story though Guard, thanks for sharing :)

That's because I was in UJ's reborn boss Knight II division, which I'm doubting ILTDB played at all, because I was on the U everyday back then. If he did play JK2 it was under a different alias.
Even though I was a UJ member from roughly '04-'08 in their JK2/CS:S divisions (technically speaking, i'm still a "member") their JKA division had already collapsed by the time I got JKA in late '05. I never played siege with them, so I never would have met ILTDB as a UJ member.

dude got a C- in UJ history class...........

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Magyk wrote:
Turky wrote:rofl @ magyk having no idea how lick was created or where ILTDB came from. dude got a C- in siege history class...........

That's because I was in UJ's reborn boss Knight II division, which I'm doubting ILTDB played at all, because I was on the U everyday back then. If he did play JK2 it was under a different alias.
Even though I was a UJ member from roughly '04-'08 in their JK2/CS:S divisions (technically speaking, i'm still a "member") their JKA division had already collapsed by the time I got JKA in late '05. I never played siege with them, so I never would have met ILTDB as a UJ member.

Never took UJ history :P you're the one who was in the clan.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Turky wrote:
Magyk wrote:

Guard, Tensor, Ghost Bob.. there might be a few others.

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

All you guys had to do was read my story to know where the bot names came from and learn more about UJ >_>

I do like the idea of creating threads about clan history in addition to player history! I'll post one about UJ and GT soon! Maybe TD as well
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I can post one about BFA, and one about lick from 2007-Collapse. (Though as it's been noted, I'm not familiar with it's roots)

Turky

Post by Turky »

Magyk wrote:
Turky wrote:
Magyk wrote:

Guard, Tensor, Ghost Bob.. there might be a few others.

I knew they were in UJ... I even have screenshots from when R was in UJ (Odin).

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Turky wrote:the one who was in the clan.

Turky wrote:I knew they were in UJ...

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

Closing this here.

Turky

Post by Turky »

Let me get this straight.. I said Magyk was in UJ and therefore he'd know better than me who was in the clan (ie, the Bombs guy). He then responds by listing other members that were in UJ (who I already knew were in the clan).

Did he think that I said that Magyk was the only ex-UJ member among us? Because I never said that; just because I said Magyk would know better than me doesn't mean that I know nothing about UJ's members. And aside from all of that, I don't see where the contradiction would be at all.

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

Closing this again.