C2PO's Story

Tell us your story. Tensor likes reading these.
C2PO

C2PO's Story

Post by C2PO »

I started playing JKA back in about 2004, and I messed around on those FFA servers until I think 2006 when I found out about lick. Fell in love with siege, and decided to join.

So I was in lick just playing basically, stayed there for a while, Pizzaman left, Elkoon took over, and we were out of the server. Since I wanted to keep lick alive, I decided to pay for a server for lick. It was only 12 slots though, and little traffic went to it. Got promoted to Knight for running the server, then Council (which was really a fake rank, as I had very little power over the server or any respect of the members really :/). Elkoon decides to pull the rug out from under the clan and kills it and leaves along with Thulithnor. Thinking it was dead, Turkey and I decide to start a new clan, which ends up never getting off the ground. Crazy Nugget decides to become the new leader according to Elkoon (GAH) I reapply to lick only to be reinstated as a member, so I had enough and axed the server, and never looked back.

Until now, I decided to see what was left of the siege community after lick and the rest of NA siege had been layed to waste. I find that Guardian has started a new clan and server, which is growing in popularity, and is bringing NA siege back. But since my computer cannot run JKA efficiently, I have moved onto the less-expensive, more fun, and more collectible console games, and that was that.

Now that's the tastiest crunch I ever hoid.

Durzo Blint

Re: C2PO's Story

Post by Durzo Blint »

I remember lick was pretty cool, until everything started falling apart in it. Some good and friendly players.

Thulithnor

Re: C2PO's Story

Post by Thulithnor »

I would of stayed with lick.. but no intarwebz.