(Download) zomb_photh1a

Discuss siege map projects.
j3rk
A nub is In Ur Memories

(Download) zomb_photh1a

Post by j3rk »

Some dudes have been asking me to make a zombeh map out of jhoth, so here it is. It's uploaded to both ESM servers:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20493096 ... hoth1a_pk3
4 8 15 16 23 42

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Re: (Download) zomb_photh1a

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

Sweet. I'll give this a run-through asap.

Update: I went through this just now. A bit annoyed you closed off the shafts, 'cause that's what makes zombs on jhoth/cargo fun for me, but I also know how easily spammed they are, so it's a good thing you closed 'em. Looks moslty like its a zombie-killing map, because there aren't too many good hiding places (not that there aren't any, there are a few). Hope to play with people sometime soon. Keep up the awesome work :D

j3rk
A nub is In Ur Memories

Post by j3rk »

yeah i was really torn about the vents. i can add em back in if we want. .shrug.
4 8 15 16 23 42

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

I think it's better with 'em closed, cause the game'll just turn into korri blue crystal with everyone camping the vents, and someone giving ammo.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

This is what I don't like about adding lots of complications to zombies.

It's best to just have a zombie (saber only...maybe pull2/push3) and a surv (guns/shields/items only) and design maps that fit this situation...IMO

Easier said than done, I know...but..my two cents.

I would put my concentration on map design and not classes nor bona.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

j3rk
A nub is In Ur Memories

Post by j3rk »

that's pretty much how Zombieland Classic is arch, fyi. the main differences between the zombeh classses on Classic are speed, saber style and hp. i totally agree that the map design needs to cater to the classes, not vice versa. what those classes should be seems to be the major debate.
4 8 15 16 23 42

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Turquoise Dragon wrote:I think it's better with 'em closed, cause the game'll just turn into korri blue crystal with everyone camping the vents, and someone giving ammo.
People do that for blue def?

lorax
That one guy.

Post by lorax »

tens0r wrote:
Turquoise Dragon wrote:I think it's better with 'em closed, cause the game'll just turn into korri blue crystal with everyone camping the vents, and someone giving ammo.
Blue is nice for camping in zombies (not siege) because it's entrance bottle-necks anybody entering. (Plus it has a shield dispenser which is the only thing civilians can't acquire through power-ups.)
Image <----- Like a boss!!!

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

lorax wrote:
tens0r wrote:
Blue is nice for camping in zombies (not siege) because it's entrance bottle-necks anybody entering. (Plus it has a shield dispenser which is the only thing civilians can't acquire through power-ups.)
Now in adv, it has ammo, but no shields. Shields are in green, so everyone camps green. Except the rare dragon that hides elsewhere in the map and watches zomb after zomb run past him.

lorax
That one guy.

Post by lorax »

Turquoise Dragon wrote:Now in adv, it has ammo, but no shields. Shields are in green, so everyone camps green. Except the rare dragon that hides elsewhere in the map and watches zomb after zomb run past him.
Tells you how much I get on adv :)
How do you see zombs running around from your cliff hideout?
Image <----- Like a boss!!!