That one map that everyone forgot about...

Discuss siege map projects.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Re: That one map that everyone forgot about...

Post by Magyk »

We should play droidball is what we should play. Best novelty map ever.

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

....until my LEGO fort war, that is ;)

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Endor was always one of my favorite custom maps. It was never really meant to be played competitively though, more of a fun fuck-around kind of pug map, sorta like silly room.

Also, I've had a lot of fun pugging des lately and I'm glad to see you guys starting to learn how to play it properly! One of these days I'll see if I can find my old tutorial rax jorises with basic des strategy

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Also, I've had a lot of fun pugging des lately and I'm glad to see you guys starting to learn how to play it properly! One of these days I'll see if I can find my old tutorial rax jorises with basic des strategy

i learnt to camp 3, something that i NEVER do in tempest

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Ramshi wrote:

i learnt to camp 3, something that i NEVER do in tempest

Yeah, there's still so much I gotta show you guys even just on that one objective (like proper mine placements)...it's gonna take a while but I think you will all really enjoy des after it.

You can camp any of the stations you want, after all you need to be ready to do so in the event that 3 is taken.

Also, when I say "everyone to 3, reborn boss roam" i mean the reborn boss should stay generally around the outside of 3 to stop speeders from getting in (grip people who are trying to ride them in) and to stop jans from destroying the stations from the outside. I saw some reborn bosses running over the offense speeder station...

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Also, when I say "everyone to 3, reborn boss roam" i mean the reborn boss should stay generally around the outside of 3 to stop speeders from getting in (grip people who are trying to ride them in) and to stop jans from destroying the stations from the outside. I saw some reborn bosses running over the offense speeder station...

that wasnt me :D. mebbe thats why we won?

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Ramshi wrote:

that wasnt me :D. mebbe thats why we won?

Yep! Thanks for carrying me to victory! :D