A question

Discuss siege map projects.
aradorasxeon

A question

Post by aradorasxeon »

I wonder if it is possible, to change some line in the trigger_once, and trigger_multiple, and only upload the new file into the server.
I mean who had the file before the change, he don't have to download it.

Actually I think of to remake siege_desert, without force others to download it. You know the bug at droid part is because of a key (wait 1). And if we are already there we should remove that broken model from station 3, between those 2 computers.

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."

Ramshi

Re: A question

Post by Ramshi »

between those 2 computers.

consoles*

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

I'm not sure if those files come with the game, or have to be dl from another source. *checks*

Yeah, you need the .map file that is not included in base. If I find it for korri as well, I'm gonna do a guns korriban, too. But agreed, simple modifications to do.

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

whenever you need the map file just ask me or compile it from the original :D you won't have light entities on the map and if you make models as i do they will be built up from brush triangels

"Nah, I go."

Sakke

Post by Sakke »

I'd probably understand just as much of this topic if you had written in Russian.
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

There is a reason I wrote it into the mapping section :D Let me explain this to you.
There is a bug on desert (the droid part bug) which you probably already know. I may can fix that, without you have to download something. So then we can upload it to Tempest, and we don't have to worry about it anymore.

"Nah, I go."

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Nub made a server-side fix....too bad almost everyone was a dick to him because he supposedly didn't play....hmmm, heard something real similar to that lately. :/

'Cause photoshoping some shit is much harder, eh?

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Max Rambone wrote:Nub made a server-side fix....too bad almost everyone was a dick to him because he supposedly didn't play....hmmm, heard something real similar to that lately. :/

'Cause photoshoping some shit is much harder, eh?

~archi

Look at this guy, still trying to start a riot. The drama ship has sailed buddy.

You should know as well as anyone that lack of play-time was not the reason people were dicks to Nub. It was because he was monopolizing his modifications, holding them hostage, and basically not taking any community input on anything he created. (The big one before he quit was the zombie classes fiasco. Classic classes vs. Nubs classes vs. Trks classes)

Is your memory starting to go? Or did you just make up that lie about why Nub ragequit to try to start a flame war? As Chew would say, its time to stop "swinging your e-peen" and let the drama go for a few weeks Archibald.

At the very least make your drama-fishing less obvious next time for god's sake.. you make good fire-starters look bad with these kinds of tactics.

Not trying to further this, but seriously dude, you should lay the fuck off with posts like that..

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

sigh...

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

Popcorn time.