Warehouse Raid

Discuss siege map projects.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Re: Warehouse Raid

Post by Magyk »

I've always held out hope that someone would make a heavily narrative-driven game where you actually went THROUGH the reborn boss Academy process.

Kind of like Maxis' "Spore" but for reborn bosses. You would create your ten year old reborn boss, and progress through their life at the Academy eventually working your way from Padawan to Apprentice to Knight and so on. It could have a story dictated by the choices you made (Light side, Dark side; Consular, Sentinel, Guardian; whether you're a diplomatic or militaristic reborn boss.)

I just think it'd be interesting to play a reborn boss character from the time they were ten years old and taken to the Academy to the time they were a seventy year old reborn boss Master.

Blackout

Post by Blackout »

As long as your actions have proper consequences and an affect on the story it would work as I always prefer games that see proper progression through somebodies life in story focused games.

Kain
The Twelve Year Old

Post by Kain »

Magyk wrote:I've always held out hope that someone would make a heavily narrative-driven game where you actually went THROUGH the reborn boss Academy process.

Kind of like Maxis' "Spore" but for reborn bosses. You would create your ten year old reborn boss, and progress through their life at the Academy eventually working your way from Padawan to Apprentice to Knight and so on. It could have a story dictated by the choices you made (Light side, Dark side; Consular, Sentinel, Guardian; whether you're a diplomatic or militaristic reborn boss.)

I just think it'd be interesting to play a reborn boss character from the time they were ten years old and taken to the Academy to the time they were a seventy year old reborn boss Master.

I would never play this game. #Forever12

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

owned

Tomadox

Post by Tomadox »

Updated.

Blackout

Post by Blackout »

Tomadox wrote:Version: 2.0!

Now with Easter Eggs.

Changelog:
-Added Trees
-Added Pete the Crate

The only bits that needed to happen imo :lol:

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

ALL HAIL PETE THE CRATE

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

-Added fluffy minions
-Minions too OP, removed

WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT DID I MISS? I LEAVE FOR ONE DAY AND SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENS. I also read something about trees, what the fuck? Wasn't it a fully inside map?

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."

Blackout

Post by Blackout »

aradorasxeon wrote: I also read something about trees, what the fuck? Wasn't it a fully inside map?

Read mine or his sig and you'll understand.

Tomadox

Post by Tomadox »

Magyk wrote:ALL HAIL PETE THE CRATE

Those exact words are what appear when you find Pete lol.