Making a map.

Discuss siege map projects.
Duo

Re: Making a map.

Post by Duo »

A nub is In Ur Forum wrote:
Duo wrote:dude writing a novel in every reply
dude writing a sentence or less in every reply to get his post count up, but still not catching up to guard anytime soon
Because I obviously give a fuck about my post count. Are you retarded?
dudes nitpicking unimportant things while no one takes interest in having more psuedo-base siege maps
You write way too much shit about things nobody gives a fuck about. Except for the siege glossary, though. I gotta admit that I would have never figured out on my own that "ruptor" is actually short for "disruptor," which is in turn short for "Tenloss DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle."

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Dude expressing sarcasm in text.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

A nub is In Ur Forum

Post by A nub is In Ur Forum »

Duo wrote:
dude writing a sentence or less in every reply to get his post count up, but still not catching up to guard anytime soon
dude gettin all tense over the video game forums and not following suit
Duo wrote:
dudes nitpicking unimportant things while no one takes interest in having more psuedo-base siege maps
You write way too much shit about things nobody gives a fuck about. Except for the siege glossary, though. I gotta admit that I would have never figured out on my own that "ruptor" is actually short for "disruptor," which is in turn short for "Tenloss DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle."
Oh, well, I'm glad to hear even you have found one bit of my novels useful - you know, I included terms like that mostly for like, say, veader, (dct)ruler, and ranger, who often need the obvious stated for them, but I must admit I have been kinda worried they'd go to waste since those guys don't seem to be able to figure out how to yews forums and may never see it. But if you found it helpful, then thanks dude, that makes it all worthwhile. I'll be sure not to leave you out in the future as well. :-D As for all the parts you don't give a fuck about, feel free not to read 'em, you won't hurt my feelings by doing so, I promise. You can even drop a tl;dr on every single one if you want, I don't mind.
Max Rambone wrote:Dude expressing sarcasm in text.
Lots. :-D

Lauren

Post by Lauren »

Duo wrote:
STFU please, this wasn't your thread so you shouldn't be so concerned about it should you and you so its all shit well tbh it actually helped me out ALOT more than you fucking have done in this hole fucking forum. Stop being so childish ffs, your just upset because you can't read him complex words in some of his writing thats your problem, you'd rather have someone reply to a thread by saying 'ya gay' or some stupid shit miles off topic like that cause thats the kind of stupid imature little bitch you are and i highly doubt you'll ever change. shit did i write too much for you? im so sorry my poor little baby duo. (as for grammer mistakes i didn't re read any of it so who cares)
*loved people*
<33 Sakke <33 He's my lover
<3 tensor <3 I'm His Hoe
<3 guard <3

*weird people*
......Afro...... He's just random alot!

*Hated people*
Turkey
Duo Cry's too much
Kera Cry's even more than Duo...