A nub is In Ur Memories

Re: Idea

Post by j3rk »

dooo eeet
4 8 15 16 23 42

§ Vail §

Post by § Vail § »

Update on the map? i check this site every day to see if you updated it....

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

Update? I tried to make headway over my winter break. I got pretty confused by Radient's system, so I put it down for a while. School came shortly thereafter. Initially, I tried to figure it out again, but then I started getting homework. I am writing this as I am half studying for a test I half care about, but need in order to decently pass my class.....

Needless to say, any attempted progress has been halted due to forces beyond my control conspiring against me.

If anyone knows a decent tutorial of Radient, let me know?

lorax
That one guy.

Post by lorax »

http://www.richdiesal.map-craft.com/tut ... index.html is pretty good for figuring out what the eff all the buttons do and stuff :P (recommended by j3rk i think)
http://www.map-craft.com/modules.php?na ... TUT&cid=57 also has some decent tuts

I still approve of j3rk taking a break from siege_tie to tell the rest of us how he makes such fkn nice maps :)
Image <----- Like a boss!!!

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

Look promising....I'll look closer when I actually have some free time more than 15 minutes.

j3rk
A nub is In Ur Memories

Post by j3rk »

lorax wrote:I still approve of j3rk taking a break from siege_tie to tell the rest of us how he makes such fkn nice maps :)
it's not magic to make decent-looking maps, just takes a crap load of time. mad tedious brushwork is all. but yeah mikeh, i'd start with the rich diesel tut that lor pasted above.
4 8 15 16 23 42