Lets put this on the table, so to speak

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!

Re: Lets put this on the table, so to speak

Postby Caesar on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:26 am

Well Magyk's cavalry didn't show up. They must have died on calvary. It seems that the majority of people honestly don't think i'm anyone else. However still waiting upon Guard's reply to the whole matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tQi8ZQgmlM

The march of the cavalry
Caesar

Topic author
Highscores: 3
Local time: Fri May 31, 2024 11:22 pm

Postby Turky on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Caesar wrote:I haven't seen hide nor hair of you in years..........

but yest
/discussion

just because you haven't seen him doesn't mean he hasn't been around... logic fail
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Highscores: 1

Postby Caesar on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:20 pm

Oh didn't realiz turkey was still around. Oh yes I know he has in fact, "been around" but he has never been in game for how many years. It's one thing to be active on the fourms, but it's another to be in game active. Take you for example you have been semi-active on the fourms recently yet I haven't seen you in game in many months. So technically speaking I can say I haven't seen you I have only heard you.

respectably,
~Ceasar
Caesar

Topic author

Postby Magyk on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:11 pm

You're an idiot. Some people check these boards once a week. Waiting a period of 12 hours, and then proclaiming your innocence doesn't make you right. Kane checks these boards a few times a week, Guard maybe a few times a month. Supra never does, neither does Randir. Piipe rarely checks the boards lately it seems.

Besides, just going off comments in this thread:

You're a troll-
Magyk
Mike (going off his quoted comments.)
Guard (going off his quoted meme, quoted comments below, and various things he has said to me.)
Xeon (who assumes you're trolling, whether or not your name is the same)
Various people who think you're retarded (I believe Archi has said to you that he thought you were trolling)
You might as well put Randir on this list too.
Chew (See below)
Shulba (See below)

You're not a troll-
Ceasar
Ramshi.

Not overwhelming evidence that you're someone else, but at the very least overwhelming evidence that you're either REALLY mentally handicapped or you wear a persona of stupidity to troll us.

Edit: And I like how your grammar has picked up in the last 48hrs after I told you that your faux stupidity was too overwhelming. You can't save the sinking ship buddy. Your "real life" stories have taken a few too many twists and turns to be believable, and now your entire personality is taking a sharp turn as of late with your coherent posts, and semi-decent grammar and spelling. Give it up, and either admit that you're using an alias - or that you're (for some reason or another) putting on a display of false stupidity. Because it's one or the other, sorry.

Are we forgetting that this is the person who it took 2-3 weeks to explain how to put a map in the base folder to? Or how to play a song in WMP (Double click on mp3, so hard) or how to reset a router (while he was posting on these forums?)

GUARD!AN wrote:
Caesar wrote:so i havent been able to connect lately to pug or tempest. Only thing i noticed is my inablity to connect to google as well. Any ideas?

Shulba wrote:... u must be trolling u cant be so retarded

Turquoise Dragon wrote:
Magyk wrote:Ceasar = Yoda has pretty much already been decided. Archi is behind the times.

CHEW wrote:Yes I smell a troll, no one is that dumb. Especially someone who wants to be an engineer.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Local time: Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:22 am

Postby schrute on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:20 pm

You can go ahead and add me onto the Caesar's a troll list magyk :S
schrute
pingmaser

Postby Magyk on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:26 pm

Boom. There it is. I never said you WERE yoda. I never said you WERE someone else. I said it was a strongly suggested possibility.

What I do believe you ARE is a troll whether or not "ceasar" is your real alias, and it's abundantly obvious that i'm not alone in the claim.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Postby j3rk on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:50 pm

Wouldn't it be funny if Guard himself were the one posing as all of these peeps? That would crack me up.
j3rk
A nub is In Ur Memories

Postby Caesar on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:56 pm

In regards to what has been said I would like to point out that no evidence has been brought to the surface. In other words where is the smoking gun. I will admit I did fake stupidity, however that does not permit these fake notions. This is not toxicology or a complicated business problem that has no answer, this is but a simple problem with but a simple answer. There is no efficacious sign that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am indeed not Ceasar. These erroneous thoughts that mingle with the few suspicions that have been drawn are nothing but false statements. Magyk I will extend to you the same offer you did to Archi. Chat me on x-fire, but there is a simple answer; Ceasar=Ceasar.

Best Regards,
~Ceasar

Edit: I did this solely because of last pug(s). Tensions were so thick you could practically cut them with a knife.
Last edited by Caesar on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar

Topic author

Postby Magyk on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Magyk wrote:Boom. There it is. I never said you WERE yoda. I never said you WERE someone else. I said it was a strongly suggested possibility.

What I do believe you ARE is a troll.

Caesar wrote:I will admit I did fake stupidity,

Smoking gun. GG.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Postby Caesar on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Good is this matter cleared up or am I still being acussed of being someone else?
Caesar

Topic author

PreviousNext

Return to News and Important Info