Hello Again

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!

Re: Hello Again

Postby AmericanFool on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Magyk wrote:
Tomadox wrote:Other people are this good at video games without aimbot, so I don't see why Ceaser can't be. And if he wh, whatever, honestly there's not enough people left playing siege to start pushing him out.

Because Ceasar seemingly got "good" at the game in the timespan of one day, whereas the others played for a long time and got gradually better over their career. And I don't think anyone is worried about pushing Ceasar out. I, personally, am worried about Ceasar pushing others out.

You make it sound like there has been no visible progression to his game at all. This is simply not true.

I pretty distinctly remember playing many times with the likes of csr, ramshi, guarana guy, colo, etc. on tempest a few years ago and thinking they were all around the same C1 level. Once I started playing again, after a year's hiatus, I came back and the first game I played was with Csr in a 1v1 (he beat me, barely). Though, I was surprised by the amount his skill had risen in a year, I figured it was possible. Since that point, his skill level has increased yet again to the point that I have no doubt he could now beat me handily in a 1v1 using suspect classes (lando for instance).

That is three distinct levels of skill that I have observed csr progress through. Did he do this fast? Yes. Does it irk me as someone who has played for a long time? Yes - why don't I improve at that rate. Are there other similar examples of this type of leap in skill? Yes, three examples of players that I remember being significantly better then at one point, and who quickly surpassed me include: Schrute, (lick) Strike, and now Csr. Also, Piipe became a solid c3.5 in the matter of about a year if I'm not mistaken (I wasn't playing when he started).

Regarding aimbots and w/h: If the evidence is so obvious, then someone should post a couple rax jorises. Until then its a completely unfair accusation to be making, and in my mind is simply a way for people to vent about other things they dislike about csr.

If people are worried about csr's attitude OR that he is a simply an expert aliaser, then take issue with those things, not cheating (Though his attitude isn't nearly bad enough to be banning/shunning him...How many arrogant siegers have there been...) If he cheats, prove it or stop whining.
AmericanFool

Highscores: 2
Local time: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:29 am

Postby Caesar on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:53 pm

You make it sound like there has been no visible progression to his game at all. This is simply not true.

I pretty distinctly remember playing many times with the likes of csr, ramshi, guarana guy, colo, etc. on tempest a few years ago and thinking they were all around the same C1 level. Once I started playing again, after a year's hiatus, I came back and the first game I played was with Csr in a 1v1 (he beat me, barely). Though, I was surprised by the amount his skill had risen in a year, I figured it was possible. Since that point, his skill level has increased yet again to the point that I have no doubt he could now beat me handily in a 1v1 using suspect classes (lando for instance).

That is three distinct levels of skill that I have observed csr progress through. Did he do this fast? Yes. Does it irk me as someone who has played for a long time? Yes - why don't I improve at that rate. Are there other similar examples of this type of leap in skill? Yes, three examples of players that I remember being significantly better then at one point, and who quickly surpassed me include: Schrute, (lick) Strike, and now Csr. Also, Piipe became a solid c3.5 in the matter of about a year if I'm not mistaken (I wasn't playing when he started).

Regarding aimbots and w/h: If the evidence is so obvious, then someone should post a couple rax jorises. Until then its a completely unfair accusation to be making, and in my mind is simply a way for people to vent about other things they dislike about csr.

If people are worried about csr's attitude OR that he is a simply an expert aliaser, then take issue with those things, not cheating (Though his attitude isn't nearly bad enough to be banning/shunning him...How many arrogant siegers have there been...) If he cheats, prove it or stop whining.

Wow, thanks for that man. Yes, once again, fool hit the nail on the head. My attitude is ignited when people start accusing me of shit I don't have. Its almost sad siege has come to that. The other day for example, I had the whole server screaming wh's on nar. Why? As codes carrier I killed archi who was waiting to push me over ledge, without being told he was hiding/waiting for me. This is not a wh, its a process called thought. The enemy team had 1 demo and two reborn boss's. The demo was maxed and the other reborn boss was killed. I assumed archi was waiting for me, as he was no where else to be seen. Siege is all about thought, reasoning, and tactics. This explains 100% of my alleged wh's.
Caesar

Highscores: 3
Local time: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:29 am

Postby Magyk on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Caesar wrote:Siege is all about thought, reasoning, and tactics.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Postby Ramshi on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:44 pm

u wanna just tell us who you really are or?
Ramshi

Local time: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:29 pm

Postby Tomadox on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:12 am

Caesar wrote:Wow, thanks for that man. Yes, once again, fool hit the nail on the head. My attitude is ignited when people start accusing me of shit I don't have. Its almost sad siege has come to that. The other day for example, I had the whole server screaming wh's on nar. Why? As codes carrier I killed archi who was waiting to push me over ledge, without being told he was hiding/waiting for me. This is not a wh, its a process called thought. The enemy team had 1 demo and two reborn boss's. The demo was maxed and the other reborn boss was killed. I assumed archi was waiting for me, as he was no where else to be seen. Siege is all about thought, reasoning, and tactics. This explains 100% of my alleged wh's.

Actually it was just all Laser to be honest. Don't exaggerate that bit, because the rest of us said nothing. And Mag only banned you because he asked if anyone cared if we banned Ceaser for a day or two, and we all said no, cause we thought it would be funny. Not because of wh, aimbot, or any other cheating accusation.

I agree with Fool on the skill progression, I thought it was entirely reasonable you were as good as you were when I started playing again, because if I remember right you started playing 10-11, around when I started. And two years can make that kind of jump in skill possible. I also think the accusations of cheating would not be nearly as frequent if you toned down the bragging and arrogance just a tad. Just my opinion on the matter.
Tomadox

Postby aradorasxeon on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:52 am

Ramshi wrote:u wanna just tell us who you really are or?

I admit it I am Caesar/Ceasar.

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."
aradorasxeon

Local time: Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:29 pm

Postby Darth_Wayne on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:59 am

Tomadox wrote:
Caesar wrote:Wow, thanks for that man. Yes, once again, fool hit the nail on the head. My attitude is ignited when people start accusing me of shit I don't have. Its almost sad siege has come to that. The other day for example, I had the whole server screaming wh's on nar. Why? As codes carrier I killed archi who was waiting to push me over ledge, without being told he was hiding/waiting for me. This is not a wh, its a process called thought. The enemy team had 1 demo and two reborn boss's. The demo was maxed and the other reborn boss was killed. I assumed archi was waiting for me, as he was no where else to be seen. Siege is all about thought, reasoning, and tactics. This explains 100% of my alleged wh's.

Actually it was just all Laser to be honest. Don't exaggerate that bit, because the rest of us said nothing. And Mag only banned you because he asked if anyone cared if we banned Ceaser for a day or two, and we all said no, cause we thought it would be funny. Not because of wh, aimbot, or any other cheating accusation.

I agree with Fool on the skill progression, I thought it was entirely reasonable you were as good as you were when I started playing again, because if I remember right you started playing 10-11, around when I started. And two years can make that kind of jump in skill possible. I also think the accusations of cheating would not be nearly as frequent if you toned down the bragging and arrogance just a tad. Just my opinion on the matter.

Except Caesar isn't good at all. He's absolutely terrible at everything except lando.
Darth_Wayne
kera and sfail's fiend

Postby Magyk on Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:57 pm

aradorasxeon wrote:
Ramshi wrote:u wanna just tell us who you really are or?

I admit it I am Caesar/Ceasar.

Best troll ever?
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Postby tens0r on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:08 pm

Caesar you're shit only shittier noobs than yourself would think you aimbot.
tens0r

Postby Magyk on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:10 pm

tens0r wrote:Caesar

Who?
Magyk
Graphics Guru

PreviousNext

Return to News and Important Info