New Siege Server

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!

Re: New Siege Server

Postby dadeus on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:02 am

Okay time for me to come clean. I was talking to major about trying to get RCB growing. In truth, I wanted to know if he was serious about strengthening the clan, be cause if not I was going fulltime RS. I didnt tell him that part. He said he was but that we didnt have the resources. So I suggested I pay for a server. And poof here it is.

Part 2: At the time i ordered the server I was pissed about things going on at tempest. I didnt have knight at the time and i was sick of veader and a few others lamers that i had no control over. there were many nights that I wish we had a real choice.

Finally, RCB has had no real impact. It is a choice. First choice is Tempest followed by pugs at Impulse. But understand this, some of us don't like 10 v 10 when most of population in server are new. So having another choice helps. That and with the reasons Major gave make this decision a good one, if for no one else me. So call me selfish.

On a side note: I pay for the server, RCB council runs it.
dadeus

Topic author
Local time: Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:36 pm

Postby Wufei Chang on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:40 am

Odd....
on RCB forums they were thanking Guard for the server
2 Mobile Suits to choose from: Blitz , and Altron
Wufei Chang

Postby dadeus on Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Wufei Chang wrote:Odd....
on RCB forums they were thanking Guard for the server

For battlegrounds??? that would be odd

if u mean for tempest, I am thankful for tempest, but was getting frustrate at laming
dadeus

Topic author

Postby MajorMajor on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:19 am

I'm amused that Tuerkek and others think I am the only one involved in this. I'll grant we've been very close lipped about who is doing what in regard to the server but still you shouldn't think that I do absolutely everything at >RCB<. I am not the only one who thought having our own server might be beneficial to >RCB<. My opinion has been to give it a chance and see if it will work out. Thank you Dadeus.

Guard you and I need to have private chat. I was going to request one before the server came up. That changes things but it might be a good idea to talk anyway. Please let me know when you are available.
MajorMajor

Local time: Sat Jun 08, 2024 11:36 pm

Postby GUARD!AN on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:48 pm

MajorMajor wrote:I'm amused that Tuerkek and others think I am the only one involved in this. I'll grant we've been very close lipped about who is doing what in regard to the server but still you shouldn't think that I do absolutely everything at >RCB<. I am not the only one who thought having our own server might be beneficial to >RCB<. My opinion has been to give it a chance and see if it will work out. Thank you Dadeus.

Guard you and I need to have private chat. I was going to request one before the server came up. That changes things but it might be a good idea to talk anyway. Please let me know when you are available.

Sure, I'll be on xfire everyday at least by 3 pm starting tomorrow.
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Highscores: 4
Local time: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:36 pm

Previous

Return to News and Important Info