Never Forget....

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
CHEW

Re: Never Forget....

Post by CHEW »

Helaku wrote:Just cause I can, let me explain something here:

In 10 or 20 years time, truth will come out about U.S. government sabotaging the WTC as an excuse for launching their shitty war on terror. You may all hate me and bitch at me, but it's the truth.

I do feel sorry for all the people that died and share the grief with their families, but I just want to point out who's to blame here: Not Arabs from Arabia, but the eggheads and other empty heads from D.C.
That wuz the purpose of my post "America killing America"

8-)

It would be 25 years to declassify government files, but if that were true it would stay classified until at least all the major players are dead.

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Re: Never Forget....

Post by GUARD!AN »

Helaku wrote:Just cause I can, let me explain something here:

In 10 or 20 years time, truth will come out about U.S. government sabotaging the WTC as an excuse for launching their shitty war on terror. You may all hate me and bitch at me, but it's the truth.

I do feel sorry for all the people that died and share the grief with their families, but I just want to point out who's to blame here: Not Arabs from Arabia, but the eggheads and other empty heads from D.C.
That wuz the purpose of my post "America killing America"

8-)

Where do idiots like you come from? Is there incest or some shit in your family that causes this? Or just ritual baby drops?
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.